Chapter Twenty-One [Part 2]

She immediately gave in to the kiss, moaning as her soft lips parted to accept my tongue in deep, demanding strokes

She immediately gave in to the kiss, moaning as her soft lips parted to accept my tongue in deep, demanding strokes. I probably would have been better off starting with small, teasing kisses - my intent to seduce and rile her up until she was begging me to fuck her. But that plan immediately fell to shit, my control crumbling the moment I got my first taste of her.

She tasted like strawberries, mint, and pure fucking heaven.

Groaning as my cock throbbed, my hand lifted to tangle in her hair, tugging her head back roughly - and allowing me to deepen the kiss in my almost feral madness to consume her completely. Her tongue danced with mine, sucking and stroking - giving as good as she got. And that only made me want her more. 

My fingers tightened in her hair and she gave a raspy moan in response.

Her hands at my ribs fisted my dark shirt, nails digging into my flesh through the fabric, leaving hot pricks of pain that only had me aching to fuck her more. I was quickly going crazy, and I needed to stop this before things got too out of hand and I went too far.

Fuck. She was going to kill me.

I pulled back, breathing heavily as our lips audibly pulled apart. Unable to pull away from her completely, I kept my forehead pressed to hers as we breathed in one another, panting from the effort of catching our breaths. Even now, I wanted to go back in for more, because fuck breathing. Who needed it?

Hannah was desperately gasping for air, her face flushed a sexy red and lips swollen to a dark ripe pink. Her blue eyes had darkened with lust, pupils almost fully dilated as she stared up at me in shock and desire.

She was so fucking beautiful it left an actual physical ache in my chest.

"You okay?" I asked, my voice husky from the kiss and the pain of suppressing my arousal.

She shook her head, still breathing hard and unable to speak yet.

"Do you want me to stop?" My hand clenched around her thigh.

It would kill me to stop, but I would if she needed me to. Right now I'd do anything she asked me.

Her eyes lazily scanned my face, lingering on my lips, before she gave me a small sexy shake of her head.

Thank fucking God.

I groaned and immediately ducked down to take her lips in another drugging kiss, drinking from her like I hadn't had water in years and she was my salvation. And fuck, she tasted and felt better than anything I'd ever had, so dangerously addicting.

She'd feel like my future if I wasn't careful.

Needing to touch more of her, my hand left her thigh and glided up, over her hips, pulling her loose top up with it and baring her smooth silky skin to the air. My fingers traced the contours of her soft stomach, palm pressing firmly against her belly and inching up slowly as my mouth probed and fucked hers in deep, gentle thrusts.