Chapter Three

I was greeted with a loud girly scream as I stepped into the communal house I shared with seven other girls

I was greeted with a loud girly scream as I stepped into the communal house I shared with seven other girls. I stopped in the entryway with a confused frown and looked towards the old oak stairs - the direction the scream originated from.

The god-awful lime green house was a two-story wreck with two tiny bathrooms, an outdated kitchen, a living room that always had reality shows playing on the TV, a dining room turned home gym that was hardly used and seven bedrooms. Five of the bedrooms were upstairs - along with one of the bathrooms. I stayed in one of the upstairs bedrooms, one of three that faced the road - meaning I had a street lamp shining directly into my window all night. It was really annoying finding curtains thick enough to block out the light.

There was a bunch of muffled voices and movement, and then another ear-piercing scream cut through the air, making me jump. It sounded like someone was giving birth.

I closed the door behind me and hurried up the stairs, one of my hands trailing up the old metal railing. Pieces of old paint flaked off, and I wiped my hand on my pants. I winced when there was another scream and followed the noise to the second room on the right from the stairs. The red door was wide open, so I popped my head in to see what all the commotion was -

And stared directly into my roommate's vagina.

Jenny, the owner of said vagina, was lying on her bed, legs spread and facing the door as three of our other roommates surrounded her. They were all very focused on the area between Jenny's legs, bent over to examine it more closely. Tanya practically had her nose buried in it.

Groaning, I closed my eyes - trying to banish the mental image I now had of Jenny's nether regions. My eyes shot back open when Jenny let out another agonized yell. What the hell was happening?

"Sorry, sorry. It's just really stuck in there." Tanya, the dark-haired Latina, mumbled. She was the one actually touching our roommate's genitals, poking and prodding as her arm lay casually on Jenny's stomach. Upon closer inspection, I could see she was wearing a pair of blue hospital gloves as she worked between Jenny's legs.

"Uuh... hey, guys," I said, unsure if I should interrupt whatever they were doing. It could have been some kind of bonding ritual between them all. If so, I wanted nothing to do with it.

All of the girl's heads swiveled in my direction - minus Tanya. Amanda, a stunning brunette with dark blue eyes, narrowed her eyes at me. Her eyes traveled up and down my body, before she looked back at Jenny, unimpressed with whatever she saw and intent on ignoring me. She always had that expression on her face whenever she saw me. To be fair, I don't think I ever smiled at her either.

Next to Amanda was her best friend and lackey, Penelope. She would deny it vehemently if any of us pointed it out, but it was really obvious how much she sought out Amanda's praise and validation. It was a toxic friendship, but I wasn't going to say anything. Penelope was what you'd call fun-sized. She was pretty with big brown eyes and pale bleached blonde hair, just really tiny.