Hate

Warning: 16+ Mature

"You entered my lair even after I forbade it, do you know the punishment of going against the emperor of Ardos?" At this moment those golden irises flickered dangerously as the male towered over the female that dared not look at him.

Layla did not loved Icarus, did not possessed many dreams together with him yet knowing that when he looked at her he saw beyond her visage and maybe loved another woman was unthinkable and so heartwrenching painful that tears trailed down those light pink irises.

"Layla-" She held the sleeves of his cloak with trembling fingers and bowed a little as if the fairy wished that he could not see her ugliness, her weakness while crumbling down with unknown undecipherable emotions clogging her throat. There were innumerable whimpers followed by a voice that choked her throat.

"Tonight I want you to love me....only me, I don't want to know who is she...don't want to listen to anything....just love me."

Even while living with Duke Valentine and knowing that there were numerous women surrounding him Layla had not known such dark emotions of jealousy and envy so much so that she hoped that the other person was dead. She hoped that whosoever was Ilaria, she could not take away any of her happiness.

Gentle thumbs wiped off the tears with utmost sincerity and cupped her cheeks, he looked at her before kissing her forehead making Layla think that he was distressed with her melancholy yet as carmine clashed with molten gold, the fairy looked at Icarus who smiling so charmingly that Layla was dazed for some moments.

He was not even a bit regretful.

"Remember this envy Layla, remember this emotion that you feel for me. No matter how many secrets are unveiled I would not let you run away.

Be my beautiful caged dove and cry for me tonight and for all nights to come."

Why did it felt as if he was supremely pleased to see her so much burning in resentment, Icarus looked at Layla and then his lips descended to her eyelids before his hands engulfed her waist pulling the woman closer.

Tousled black locks dipped at her shoulder with lips marking her neck with withering red cherry blossoms blooming on her skin, he wanted to possess her to the extent that even in hatred all she might remember was him and him only.

"Icar- hmnnn." a shameful moan escaped her lips when his teeth scrapped her collarbone and then proceeded to lick the fragrant luscious skin that was so serene and soft as if she was a wildflower with delicate petals that were bruised with even a harsh touch. Layla had never felt such pleasure thus she could not help but lull her head backwards and surrender to the it, submitting her entire being.

Calloused palms trailed above her waist to the extremely sensitive breasts weighing them in his palm, she was so full and those bosoms of hers swollen with desire had become more sensitive in his hold thus when he mercilessly fondled them there were whimpers of pain and lust that fell from Layla's lips as if asking him to be a little gentle yet the more she wanted him to end these emotions the more he extended them with his slow yet rough movements.

What was this feeling?

One that she never felt with Jeremiah when he had sex with her, she was so unknown to the sensuous and sinful carvings that a mortal could have for another.

Layla's body refused to listen to her anymore as she pressed herself against Icarus's chest before her eyes fell upon the white silk that was kept on the desk embellished with diamonds and as if sensing her movement the male separated himself from her for a moment.

"When we are outside it is you whom I listen to yet the moment we enter our chambers you must follow me little dove...do you understand" As if to emphasize it he pressed her bosoms once again with some force making her hiss and nod. The tears that now left her lips were of the unknown and everything else was forgotten.

"Now strip" There was some moments when she was stunned but then she wanted to feel his touch again.

He did not ask, did not request...it was simply a command that she had to follow so no matter how much embarrassment she felt, she slowly discarded her clothes to the side and stood before him with her fingers covering her modesty.

"This is the dress that I have personally prepared for my bride-to-be, are you pleased?" When Icarus asked with so much conviction Layla could not help but nod. She was thus pulled closer to the male that observed her with something akin to carnal obsession reflecting in his eyes before he slowly fitted the fabric across her visage.

But the more he helped her wear the silk the more difficult it was because to fit it across her shoulders he made her raise both her hands and as the silk glided across her hands his own palms glided across her hardened pink nubs before he took hold of her breast softly releasing it just a second after.

Such touches were left all across her stomach and spine making Layla feel so much anger that she could not help but take his palm and guide it to her gushing flower where she needed him the most.

"Please...please" She begged him yet when he had finally achieved his goal of making her worked up the male withdrew his hand and gazed at her with dark lethal eyes and a whisper dangerously low.

"If you need me little princess then learn to become obedient first. Those who break the law in Ardos are never forgiven but since it is you I must forgive you this once.

To have me inside you, first you must become my bride." Icarus moved away and turned around to leave when the words spoken in the euphonious voice stopped him.

"Is it because of your Ilaria? You don't feel anything for me but wish to make me your wife since I resemble the woman you love...am I a mere replacement for you?" But even before he could deny her allegations Layla laughed with tears.

"Then so be it but I will never marry you and if I am just a tool for fulfilling your longing to another woman you will never have me." Layla felt bitterness and for the first time she looked at Icarus with eyes that held some sort of longing that was not fulfilled yet there was rage and hatred.

"The woman I love Layla, would not be able to escape me even after her death for I am willing to follow her to the depths of hell and beyond restraints of time.....

You will marry me even if you despise me...."

'Come little bird, cry for me tonight and for all nights to come,

Feel the sorrow that I felt for you,

resentful desire that I could not suppress when I first saw you smiling to him with his love in you.

Come little bird feel the burning desire in you, the one I suppressed for years owing to you,

Cry for me as I cried for you'

The melody written on one of the papers on the desk was blown away by wind.