His

Mature

"The Empire of Ardos welcomes Young duke Karl of Everdale and Princess Marianna of Everdale."

Icarus was barely keeping his temper in check when this uninvited delegation from Avesta arrived in his empire. It was only due to Layla's name being soiled that he did not behead the impudent man the moment he arrived, for Marianna he was sure she had good relations with his wife.... it wasn't possible that she didn't.

Just like Icarus, Karl also gave off a polite reply without any warmth but Marianna just bowed accepting the welcome.

"It's my honor to come and meet your majesties. Its just that I cannot see my sister-" Before those words were even completely uttered Icarus stood up with his face greatly twisted and his heart beating wildly.

Where was Layla? The Emperor did not even waited to announce a dismissal as he rushed somewhere making Karl so furious that if he could, he would have trampled the empire of Ardos.

AT THE SAME TIME

IN EMPRESS'S WING

"Dismissed"

"But empress-"

"Go, don't make me repeat myself twice." The maids bowed deeply and retreated when the empress took off her clothes without caring if anyone watched or not.

Carmine locks tumbling down her smooth naked back was visible in the mirror reflection of the lagoon in the empress's palace, it was just that despite all lavishness and extravagance Layla could look at her reflection crying silent tears.

Was it possible to see someone else suffering but feel all pain yourself?

She had read the book consisting of those old ancient letters and her heart bled as if a dagger was twisted inside them. That child that was crying to his dead mother appeared as if her own flesh and blood was being ripped apart.

"LAYLA!!" The naked female walking down the steps of the lagoon soon disappeared underwater as she was not able to hear the desperate voice of her husband who roared her name.

"Layla!" The male called out before diving into the water in a crazed rush and taking hold of her delicate arm pulling her out of the bath.

Blazing molten gold irises that furiously turned scarlet were worried beyond death met the calm pink ones before Layla tilted her head and laughed as if nothing had transpired and she was truly confused as if why was he entering in her private bath.

Not a single tinge of sadness could be seen on the surface as she smiled so exquisitely and adorably that Icarus even forgot that he was going to almost lose his sanity.

"Don't scream, you are eating my ears off!"

Her eyes were just like stars, infinitely magnificent such that Icarus was calmed after he looked at her entire body without being fazed even an ounce by her nakedness soon sighed and pulled her close in his embrace tightly.

"Why were you dipping for so long-"

"What so long, I just thought that the water was so fresh so wished to take a bath."

"Layla do not scare me like that, I cannot live without you...don't scare me please."

"Don't be such a scaredy cat then!" The female giggled as she clutched onto his wet clothes, it was just that there were unshed tears in those pink eyes that she hid so deep that even he could not see them.

"Icarus, can you fulfil my one wish please." The emperor was holding onto his empress so tightly that at this moment even if she asked for his life he was ready to give it up for her.

"Can you please.. take me here?" She had asked for it innocently with wide doe eyes hopefully glancing at him thus how could he refuse at that moment.

It was as if she knew she was seducing him and wanted him to lose his control but beyond her thoughts the male smiled like a demon and picked her up like a precious treasure before walking further to settle her across the pure cobalt blue floor made up of ailec stones at the side of the lagoon while he was still inside the water.

The female who was silent and unabashed till now soon understood his intentions and her eyes widened.

"W-What I thought-"

"Come here my dove." Rough callused palm cupped her blooming flower that was already wet with need making Layla gasp before a low moan escaped her lips.

Not trying to give her enough time to withdraw but also not being too rough, his fingertips touched her heart and bent her down on the smooth rock so that she was lying down, he picked up her legs and put them across his shoulders before bowing down his head and pressing his lips to her pretty blooming heat.

"Icarus!" Layla held onto the beautiful onyx locks that were somewhat short and twisted them in her tiny fist as Icarus gently savored her sweet taste with each lick of tongue.

Only his wife could bring out the primal desires in him, only she was capable to make him so devious.

"Layla." Her name when uttered from the depths of his chest thrummed through her heat making the female moan and cry till tears were dripping down her irises.

What started as slow now achieved pace as he devoured the nectar that dripped down and left the fairy a moaning mess who at the end covered her face with her palms and cried with shame as he sucked at her flower and sometimes lapped like a carnal animal.

"Icarus please." Layla had already came twice and could not handle anymore thus when the male was done she could not even stand up owing to his cruel behavior. Icarus came out of water and picked up his wife before clutching her to his chest.

"Go to sleep my dove." The woman nodded smiling making Icarus halt in his movements. His Layla was so innocently pure but when he looked at her naked form she wasn't shy, when he took her like this she didn't seem too unfamiliar with his touch.

He shook his head.....he was thinking too much, even if she wasn't shy he didn't care. Innocent or hellish she was his.

"Zyram" horror filled eyes looked down and his feet stopped when he heard her whispering his name in sleep.