Letters to his dead mother

To remember:

Ilaria is Layla in present time

Zyram is Icarus in present times

Arvram is Ilaria and Zyram's son

Layla who was unknown to the dangers of the truth, after she came back from Ciana could not help but be enticed to know who was Ilaria and opened the dark dusky volume of papers that were yellow and so fragile after being half-eaten by silverworms.

It was a collection of letters that were clearly written in an ancient language that could not be deciphered easily but surprisingly Layla could read it well making her feel like she did not know her ownself entirely.

1st ruling Year of Emperor Arvaram

Mother, Father has passed away but before his death, he held my hand and asked me to take out his eyes before burying him, he said that they have magical potency, and if I turn them into a gem using my divine powers it could save me from any future hurdles.

Mother, father has been so kind to me past thirteen years but at the moment of his death he was cruel, how could he think that I would use his even his remains to protect myself?

________________________________

5th ruling Year of Emperor Arvaram

Mother, I have met a divine master who told me that my father's soul is still not at rest for he is searching for you all over the realm of dead, I have placed his tomb right beside your preserved body but looking at you so makes me feel that you are just sleeping and would wake up anytime.

The divine master is real for I could feel his powers just by touching, he said that the only method for you two to meet would be extremely painful for both you and father would take birth multiple times and would keep having tragic lives until you meet at the end.

_____________________________________

10th ruling year of Emperor Arvaram

Dear Mother, a lightning struck the tomb of father and it was split open. I feel so much hatred for destiny because just like father said, all his body was decayed and only bones were visible but his eyes that I never took out still were shining.

I took them and turned them into gems just like father wanted me to, they are so beautiful, just like rubies but I can never wear them myself so I have buried them near your tomb.

_____________________________________

17th ruling year of Emperor Arvaram

Dear Mother, the ritual to have your and father's souls meet again is complete. I was not aware that it was your last wish to again meet him and have a normal life...maybe father hid the scroll that contained your last words because he did not wish to make me feel that it was better if I was never born.

Mother, you have suffered a lot because of my birth. In next life I would not appear...I would not ruin your life.

But I hope you both forget about your past for it is full of only pain and nothing else

_______________________________________