Her son

Layla had to see so much of her past that she was almost exhausted, she felt like everything she had the curiosity about was already known to her. Surprisingly she had the idea of the timeline and it was roughly a month since Leon and Karl died.

She also wished to see Jeremiah's end thus had walked down to the underground prison previously but his terrible screams made her halt back and not venture inside. She did not wish to see that sight or it might scar her soul forever.

But since this was the end of her curiosity then why was she still here and not back?

Layla saw Icarus sorting out certain documents in his study before a soldier entered.

"Your majesty Miss Marianna is here." The Emperor of Ardos nodded and the female was carried inside before the chamber doors were closed.

The was a silence extending for a long time before Icarus felt a touch onto his eyelids, Layla saw the scene unfolding and did not know what to feel for both the people she loved.

One was standing like a strong presence yet was degraded from inside while another who never cried since childhood was unknowingly weeping with so much misery upon watching Icarus who could not see.

"Is there no cure to your eyes?" There was a lack of decorum in the room and naturally Icarus would have hated the touch of another female but this time he did not removed Marianna's fingers that were trembling and tracing his face and sighed.

"My eyes are symbolic to my soul and shall always be connected to my soulmate, Layla is no more thus my eyesight is also gone forever." Layla's heart thrummed erratically as if she was watching a secret being unfold thus she stood silently and listened without removing her eyes.

"I have heard that you love the dead kid so much so to bring him back to life?" Marianna after coming to her senses had snapped back to reality and took back her fingers from the face of the emperor as if burned by him.

"That is my sister's part, how can I not love him?"

"Aren't you her part too? Stop with this madness and let him go." If the words were said by Duke Everdale or her brothers or anyone else in the world, Marianna would have been so raged so as to kill them but she was very weak to this person infront of her.

It was just like this when she saw him taking the corpse of his sister back, she could not refuse at all when he saw him crying for Layla.

She did not know how to say no to him and make him sad.

"But that is my only purpose of life-" Layla had tears gathered in her eyes as she saw her sister and for the first time she saw her like a complete stranger before going near her with a trembling body.

It seemed to her that she now understood the real purpose of why the god sent her here.

"Do you like Helios?" Marianna remembered the man with a long scar on his face, he was rough when she first saw him but then he was very gentle with her. Out of all the men in this world she hated him a little less.

"He is bearable."

"Then marry him and have your own children...My Layla is dead so I have no purpose to live anyways-" The words were stopped as Marianna held the male's sleeve as if a child refusing to let go.

"What about me? Are you going to leave me?"

"My time has come Marianna-"

"How am I going to live without you!" The female screamed and she did not even know why she reacted that way...this person infront of her may command her to die and she would do that too.

Why?

Who was he to her?

"Layla has already left me alone in this world, are you going to leave me too?"

"Not until I see you marry well and hand over my kingdom to you." There was a silence very long after that and Icarus took out some documents that he was writing.

"Change your face and voice with Helios's ability, I have talked with all my closest aides and informed that your identity will be changed to my fake sister... marry the person you love and rule your kingdom, have children and be happy. "

The female was short and when she embraced the monarch crying so pitifully Icarus felt helpless.

He recognized Marianna the moment he saw her.

Why would a sister be so devout to her dead sister and not to her brothers when all was her blood?

Why would a female go to such lengths to seek justice for another so much so that she would even kill her own family without thinking twice.

Who throws away their future like that and destroy their own lives.

It was only one person in the world whose love and faith knew no bounds and they would go to the depths of hell for their loved ones.

Layla looked at the scene and rushed to embrace Marianna like a caged beast that was finally set free.

"ARVARAM!"

"Icarus, is it our son? Is this my son?" Layla kept shouting and the answer was very clear when Icarus embraced the female tightly and tears dribbled down his face.

"You have suffered a lot because of me and your mother, in this life I will accompany you if that is what you wish for. Even if I and Layla cannot meet I will not leave you to drown in misery this time. I have failed you once, I promise to not fail you again....I will live if that is what you want."

A/N: Soooooo you predicted or not?