Reincarnation.3

--*25 Years Later*--

--*In Bright World*--

Author Pov

A girl all dressed in black was going down the street her face was covered in mask and there were few bruises in her knuckles dew drops of blood are also coming form her corner lips but she doesn't care suddenly a boy jumped on her back and she stumbled a little

??:are you mad huh.....you'll kill me one day *angrily*

??:ahh....sorry I thought you'll carry me afterall you're the best female boxer *smiles*

??:I an but how will I bear sudden weight hoseok *death glare*

Hoseok:oh..my god ok ok relax Lia don't be angry *pats her head*

Lia:by the way where is he *soft eyes*

Hoseok:oh..well they all are waiting for us university campus *smiles*

Lia:let's go then I also have to talk to him about upcoming match *coldly*

Hoseok:did you won or lose *raised eyebrow*

Lia:I can win form anyone but winning form that bitch is very hard she always wins over me *punched the wall*

Hoseok:aish....Lia your knuckles are alredy bleeding now stop it *creases her fist*

Lia:leave it and let's go

Hoseok:ok...ok relax

--*Meanwhile*--

Author Pov

A girl was also walking down the street in all black but her area was very dirty like slum but she doesn't cares she heard some neighbors yelling something

Neighbors:oh...my god why my Morning always starts after seeing this jinxed girl *rolls eyes*

??:maybe cuz I am to beautiful to resist *laughs*

Neighbor 2:yaaa...you jinx don't come near my house *angrily*

??:don't worry I will just walk inside *laughs*

Neighbors 3:why we have a jinxed neighbor like her *rolls eyes*

??:ahhh...you old ladies I will kill you all *rolls eyes*

She was walking towards the university she got admission in university cuz of scholarship soon she will finish her studies she was walking when suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder she smiled and said

??:what happened?

??:you forget that today we have a dance competition *raised eyebrow*

??:oh...I am so sorry I totally forget about that *laughs*

??:its ok now lets go yo university I am very excited to see there loser face *laughs*

??:me too jk by the way where is our 3rd partner *raised eyebrow*

Jk:well...she told me that she was at her sugar daddy house *laughs*

??:ahhh...I told her many times that she should finish that contract now we have enough money to live peacefully *rolls eyes*

Jk:well yes you're r8ght but still do you think the money we gets form your boxing matches are enough Luna *side eyeing her*

Luna:but....we also gets money form dance competitions *serious tone*

Jk:still Luna we 3 are orphan and live in a slum form our childhood and we both know it very well that we need more money to live a luxurious life *sigh*