Fake Date .10

--*Next Day*--

Luna Pov

I woke up and as always Lucy and jk was in the kitchen cooking breakfast taking the chance I opened my side drawer and looked at the news paper cutting ahhhh....I wish I knew the name of the mafia

Even ij the newspaper his face is covered with a mask well...this cutting is 8 years old I wonder how he looked that time I was busy in my thoughts when suddenly someone snatched the cutting form my hand it was Lucy

Lucy:look what we have here Miss.Luna is staring at her inspiration or we can say crush *teasing tone*

Luna:yaaa.....he is not my crush  *rolls eyes*

Lucy:oh..really well all know that you learned boxing cuz in your teenage time you wanted to work with him *laughs*

Luna:yes...but now I know that all this mafia work is dangerous so now I don't want to do It's just I want to meet him once *smiles*

Jk:you think mafias are bad? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:obviously they are but still I want to meet him once in my life time *pout*

Jk:*chuckles* well you don't know his face maybe you akredy met him many times *smirk+looking at her*

Luna:nah...I don't think so *rolls eyes*

Lucy:by the way guys leave all this and let's go We have to discuss a big thing *serious tone*

We all walked towards the breakfast tabel and sat in the chair jk was sitting beside me then Lucy said

Lucy:jk...I think for now the important thing is to show that bitch you don't love her *serious tone*

Jk:but how I already confessed to her yesterday *worried tone*

Lucy:well...if she will get to know that you're dating someone then she will surely try to provoke your girlfriend *smirk*

Jk:but form where I can found a girlfriend and also you both know I really love her and I can love anyone else expect her *annoyed tone*

Lucy:we....know and don't worry it will be a fake date I already founded a girl for you *smirk+looks at luna*

Jk:who is it? *raised eyebrow*

Lucy:well.....its Luna *smiles*

Jk:what the fuck i will not date her *looks at her*

Luna:I am also not dying to date you like you're like my brother *smiles*

Jk:smae here she is like my sister *widen eyes*

Lucy:yaa...you bitches I already told you both that it will be a fake date can't you all understand *rolls eyes*

Jk:fake date?what you say luna *looks at her*

Luna:actually if it will help you so ok...I am ready for it *smiles*

Jk:ok...then I am also ready *smiles*

Lucy;that's my kids now come and give a kiss to mummy *smiles*

Jk & Luna:eww....you really sounds very cringe talking like that *disgusted face*

Lucy:ahhh...my kids don't even understand the love of there mother *dramatic look*

Hearing Lucy cringe lines we all started laughing ok.....so form today I am the fake girlfriend if Jeon Jungkook who us just like a brother for me

Lucy:and guys when they 5 will hear that news they will surely try to test it so be ready for everything *warning tone*

Jk:what do you mean by everything? *raised eyebrow*