Weird Dream.31

--*Midnight*--

Jisoo Pov

I was standing in my balcony looking at moon when suddenly I felt a presence and i turned behind and here is he KIM SUHO

Jisoo:what are you doing here suho *annoyed tone*

Suho:just wanted to meet you my queen *bowed*

Jisoo:I am not marrying you *glared*

Suho:but according to soulmate book you have to marry me didn't you read that book yet *raised eyebrow*

Jisoo:I just read it today in the evening ahhh...why it happens to me *rolls eyes*

Suho:well...our marriage will also be beneficial for our kingdoms *calm tone*

Jisoo:my both kingdoms are already powerful *glared*

Suho;but did you forget what everyone says about the 1st queen of zeltron that she killed her own husband *soft eyes*

Jisoo:ahhh...how many times I have to tell you that its our family matter and that time she didn't have any choice *gritting teeth*

Suho:I understand this but some people's doesn't understand this also they just need a excuse to insult zeltron and inferno and yes guess what your parents,uncles and aunts already gave them the opportunity *serious tone*

Jisoo;sometimes I can't understand you are you here to scratch my old wound or you want to talk to me *walks towards him*

Suho;you want to talk to me *looks at her deeply*

Jisoo;don't forget that I am a devil vampire hybrid *pushed him lightly*

Suho:I am also a vampire werewolve hybrid my queen *smiles*

Jisoo:ahhh...I never wanted to become a part of your culture *rolls eyes*

Suho:but what's wrong in my culture what's wrong in me I am the alpha of all werewolves around the world we both are equally powerful *soft eyes*

Jisoo:even tho if I will marry you I will kill you on our first night *glared*

Suho:aish....why you hate me so much huh....can't you see I love you *soft eyes*

Jisoo:but I hate you and I don't know why form our teenage your people's are troubling my people's maybe that's why I don't know *annoyed tone*

Suho:its ok I am also not going back to darkworld without you I will live here and wait for you *serious tone*

Jisoo:do what ever you want to do wild dog but yes of you'll make me more angry i will suck your all blood without any regret *glared*

Suho:firstly I am not a wild dogs I am a fucking alpha werewolve and secondly you can do anything you want to do I am all yours *smiles*

Suho Pov

Ahhh...Kim Jisoo why you're so hard to get why can't you understand my love I really love you i want to make you my queen its ok I will wait for you

I will prove you that i truly love you and I hope we will be together soon thinking all this I walked towards a random bedroom near her room ahhhh.....the moon is so beautiful today i want to howl

--*Next Morning*--

Yoongi Pov

I woke up amd sat on my bed last night I saw a very weird dream ahhh....form past few days weird things are happening with me the unknown voice of someone ringing in my ears ahhhh.....

I flipped my hair and walked towards Lia room to see how is she ahhh....I really love her but I can't understand why she is ignoring my love I opened the door and walked inside I saw she was still sleeping I sat beside her