I'm not scared!.19

Jisoo Pov

I was reading a book peacefully when suddenly one bye one my all siblings entered inside my room ahhh...they never let me read peacefully I walked towards them and signaled them to sit

Jisoo:what brings you all here *raised eyebrow*

Ryujin:today we have a family dinner *smiles*

Hyunjin:but the thing is that now jimin father and mother is together but father jin is sad *calm tone*

Jisoo:so we can't do anything in this *calm tone*

Ryujin:I know and we are here to know that when we will do the next step *raised eyebrow*

Jisoo:well tommrow *smirk*

Yeonjun:ok but what us the next step *raised eyebrow*

Jisoo:well.....we will send them to castle *smirk* and then castle will remind them about there past *smiles*

Yerin:you think this is a easy task? *raised eyebrow*

Jisoo:I know its not easy that's why we have to kidnap them and once they will enter inside the castle they can't come outside until they remember there past *smiles*

Niki:kidnapping our parents?sounds fun *smirk*

Beomgyu:no way I am out *serious tone*

Yeonjun;but why? *raised eyebrow*

Beomgyu;are you for real father mother and Luna aunty is very famous and powerful boxers *rolls eyes*

Irene:so what we have powers we can use that even if we are leaving on brightworld form past 20 years but it doesn't mean we forget how to use our power *serious tone*

Jisoo:she is right so yes just get ready tommrow after there university we will kidnap them and yes form tommrow we will also live in that castle hidden form them *smiles*

Yeji:ok...as you say tommrow we will execute our final step *smiles*

Jisoo:ok now everyone go and sleep expect you Yeonjun *looks out of the window*

Everyone walked outside and now only me and Yeonjun was here I was looking at moon and Yeonjun was standing behind me I said

Jisoo:why it seems like nowadays you're lost somewhere *staring at moon*

Yeonjun:i-its no-not like th-that jisoo *laughs nervously*

Jisoo:by the way form tommrow we have to keep our wand and sword with us 24×7 cuz we can't give them another chance to kill eachother *calm tone*

Yeonjun:don't worry i will take care of it *smiles*

Jisoo:ok now go and take rest tommrow is going to be a long day *smiles*

He walked outside and I locked my room suddenly I heard two voices arguing to eachother *chuckles* they didn't changed a bit i cleared my throat and said

Jisoo:what happened grandmother and grandfather *smiles*

Lilith:ahhh....sorry did we disturbed you dear *soft voice*

Jisoo:no grandmother its ok what happened tell me *smiles*

Lucifer:nothing just we are worried about you *worried tone*

Jisoo:I am ok grandfather don't worry about me by the way tommrow is going to be a very big and good day *smiles*

Lilith & Lucifer:we are really proud of you jisoo you did what you decided *happy tone*