Peninsula.28

Luna Pov

Shit I guess I entered inside the room in wrong time jin pushed me in the bed and I gulped he walked towards me slowly and said

Jin:yaaa....you ruined everything *yelled loudly*

Luna:ahhh....i didn't knew that she is here *glared*

Jin:ahhh....leave it now lets go upstairs *rolls eyes*

We both walked upstairs towards the room when suddenly we heard some whispers form the dark corridor we both stared at eachother and then decided to check it we tip toes and heard

Hyunjin;yaa.....Irene don't be so angry it doesn't matter who will be my soulmate I will marry you and that's it *whispered*

Irene:but what if we will not abel to do that huh.....please Hyunjin I don't want to lose you I love you *whispered*

Hyunjin:I love you too Irene but for now lets go form here jisoo noona will be here anytime *turned into bat*

We both again stared at eachother with widen eyes and then he said

Jin:what the hell we just heard *widen eyes*

Luna:hyunjin and irene loves eachother but they are cousins *widen eyes*

Jin:we have to talk to jisoo *serious tone*

Luna:yes....lets go *nod*

We both entered inside the room and after sometime someone came and backhugged me I can recognize the presence

Jisoo:I missed you mother hello jin uncle *bow*

Jin:hello jisoo so luna now tell me what have you decided *raised eyebrow*

Luna:well..ok I am ready to support you both *smiles*

Jin:by the way the thing you did in morning wa shot good *angrily*

Luna:what i did? *raised eyebrow*

Jin:you didn't argued back with liana you just agreed on her words and also how openly you flirted with namjoon *annoyed tone*

Luna:ahh...actually I also regretted agreeing with liana but flirting with namjoon was my genuine reaction *calm tone*

Jin:but still make sure to control your feelings form next time *calm tone*

Luna:ok ok stop scolding me what you did huh...you was also about to kiss Lucy *raised eyebrow*

Jin:no way she was the one who was about to kiss me *amazed*

Luna:oh...really but it doesn't looked like that *smirk*

Jisoo:stop it guys you both have to make others remember their past don't argue with eachother *calm tone*

Jin:by the way jisoo we also have something to ask you *serious tone*

Jisoo:what is it uncle *calm tone*

Luna:its about our kids *serious tone*

Jisoo:*gulped* wait what is it?

Jin:irene and hyunjin loves eachother? *raised eyebrow*

Jisoo:what how did you both get to knew about it *widen eyes*

Luna:the thing is that is it only them or there are more kids *raised eyebrow* and when was you about to tell us

Jisoo:I was soon going to tell you both about us its not only them basically yeonjun and yeji,Beomgyu and ryujin,yerin and niki are also in illicit relationship with eachother *hanging her head low*