The Meeting.15

Jisoo Pov

We 4 were waiting for our partner ahhh...I just get to know that finally namjoon father abd mother met ahhh....finally its time for the real game i was busy with my thoughts when suddenly my eyes fall on the entrance

And 3 tall handsome man's entered inside the cabin seeing there faces we 4 stared at eachother with what the fuck look Fathers and jin uncle so they are our deal partners they 3 sat infront of us

Jin:hello I am Kim Seokjin ceo of Kim Enterprises *smiles*

Jisoo:hello I am Kim Jisoo 1st CEO of choi industries *smiles*

Yeonjun:hello I am Kim Yeonjun 1st CEO of 7 Morningstar *smiles*

Tae:woah...everyone is Kim here *laughs*

Beomgyu & Yerin:no we are Min *coldly*

Tae:they why you both are even here *glared*

Beomgyu:cuz we are also CEO *glared*

Tae;glaring at me?consequences won't be good *smirk+death glared*

Yerin:we don't care well....lets just start the meeting *smiles*

Tae;no no first let me introduce myself I am Kim Taehyung No.1 Mafia or Korea *glared at Beomgyu*

Namjoon:hello...I am Kim Namjoon a famous writer of korea *smiles*

Yeonjun:3 brothers but so much difference *mumbles*

Jin:well....we heard so much about your companies *smiles*

Jisoo:yes....our company branches are spread on whole world *smiles*

Yeonjun:can I ask you one thing? *raised eyebrow*

Jin:yes go ahead *smiles*

Yeonjun:why you bring that man with you *glared at taehyung*

Jin:wh-what *confused*

Jisoo:he-he me-means that if you're the CEO then why you bring your brothers with you *nervously laugh*

Jin:actually even I am the CEO but before deciding anything about company I also take there opinions *smiles*

Yerin:we...see well Mr.Kim I hope you was comfortable in the hotel *smiles*

Jin:oh..yeah actually thanks for preferring me that hotel everything is good about that hotel *smiles*

Beomgyu:well...the owner of hotel Kim Park Ryujin is our cousin *smiles*

Jin:oh...I see well have to say hotel is really very good *smiles*

Jisoo:so....here sign these papers and our deal is on *smiles*

Tae:why we will trust you *stares at jisoo*

Jisoo:what? *raised eyebrow*

Namjoon:ahh...don't listen him we trust you *smiles*

Tae:well.....I didn't told you anything *yelled*

Namjoon:I also didn't talked to you *glares*

Seems like even in there 2nd life they both hate eachother ahhh...maybe cuz at there last time they started hating eachother no worries they have just few more days *smirk*

Jin:stop it guys *annoyed tone*

Yeonjun:ahh...its ok sir by the way sir you sure about that deal *raised eyebrow*

Jin:yes the castel in the mountain area what is its name oh..yes Love Sign I want to turn that castel in a hotel *smiles* and I want your help in it *smiles*