Date Me.25

Luna Pov

I walked downstairs and saw everyone was already on there chairs jin was looking sad but why?ahhh...I really slept late today well now lets move to the plan I walked towards jin and sat beside him

Luna:good morning jin *pecked his cheek*

Lucy,Tae & Namjoon:what the fuck *cough* *cough*

Jin:good morning Luna why you're late and what was that *widen eyes*

Luna:yaa....jin help me i want to show them that we both are in relationship try to understand *whispered in his ear*

Jin:ok ok got that so let's start *smirk*

He turned towards me and pecked my forehead then he said

Jin:ahhh......I was waiting for you Luna now I can eat peacefully *smiles*

Luna:jin can you please feed me *smiles*

Jin:yeah sure darling *wink*

Lucy & Tae;what the fuck is this huh....... *yelled*

Luna:yaa...can't you both see my boyfriend is feeding me *smiles*

Tae:what a new act is this Luna huh....?trust me this is very wrose *glared angrily*

Jin:this is not act my little brother did you forget I told you both that I will make her your noona *smirk*

Namjoon:but you can't do this you know we love her *annoyed tone*

Liana:woah.....bitch trapped 3 brothers at once *smirk*

Luna:wait are you jealous babygirl *raised eyebrow*

Liana:why would I?,I have a loving boyfriend *rolls eyes*

Luna & Jk:oh...my god nice joke babygirl *laughs hard*

Jk:you're my obsession even your boyfriend can't save you form me *smirk*

Hoseok:huh....its your misunderstanding i can protect her from everything *glared*

Jk:well....we will see *smirk*

What the fuck his boss wants to make me his wife and he is doing the same thing like even tho she is my enemy But she is a girl and also no means no that's it I was glaring at jk and he have me a "what" look

After the breakfast me and jin walked towards the kitchen to clean the dishes only we both was there then he looked at me and said

Jin:ok now tell me what was that *raised eyebrow*

Luna:look basically I just want both of them to know that I love you and they both don't have any chance in my life *looked at him*

Jin:you mean we are fake dating? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:oh...fuck yeah *smiles*

Jin:why it seems like you love fake dating? *looks at her deeply*

Luna:yeah...you can say so cuz real dating is not my thing *rolls eyes*

Jin:by the way fake dating with me includes many types of consequences *smirk*

Luna:well...guess what Mr.Kim I am ready for all types of consequences *smirk+traced his chest*

Jin:yaa....why it's so hard to make you shy *blushed*

Luna:*laughs* cuz I am different form other girls *smirk*

Tae:oh....yeah you're different that's why I fell for you *walks towards her*

Luna:what the fuck form where you spawn *rolls eyes*