Truth Reveled.22

Taehyung Pov

She walked away and I glared at jk He gulped looking at me before i can say anything to him hyung dragged me to our room and locked the door namjoon hyung was also there writing his stupid book

Jin:what was that behavior Tae *dissappointed look*

Namjoon:what happened hyung what he did now *staring at taehyung*

Jin:je just kissed a girl forcibly and said that she will be his wife at any cost *dissappointed look*

Tae:well...I am saying the truth i will marry her anyway *rolls eyes*

Namjoon:who's that girl? *raised eyebrow*

Jin:its Luna ahhh...poor girl how can you do it taehyung is this what i teach you huh.... *yelled angrily*

Namjoon:wait a minute you kissed her forcibly *grabbed his collar*

Tae:yes I did so what? *gritting teeth*

Namjoon:she will never marry you *smirk*

Tae;who are you to decide i will marry her and fuck her infront of you but you'll not abel to do anything *smirk*

Namjoon:really?guess what I am her favourite author and you're her enemy *smirk*

Tae:it doesn't matter once she will fell for me she will forget about your existence *grabbed his hair*

Namjoon:before you i will make her fall for me *smirk+groaned in pain*

Jin:you both stop fighting over her or I will make her your noona *yelled angrily*

Namjoon & Tae:what the fuck no way *yelled in unison*

Jin:I am serious about it if next time I will see any of you especially you Tae misbehaving with her I will marry her and you both will not abel to do any thing *angrily+walks away*

Namjoon:what the fuck just he siad *annoyed tone*

Tae:he think we will let him marry her *rolls eyes*

Namjoon:you're right only we both can marry her *pats his shoulder*

Suddenly I realised that we just had an argument I rolled my eyes and walked towards jk room I walked inside and saw he was cleaning his gun

Tae;jk! *calm tone*

Jk:oh...hyung *smiles*

Tae:umm...I am sorry for overreacting its just-

Jk:its ok hyung I can understand your feelings but sadly hyung your this action make her hate you more *pats his shoulder*

Tae:I know and I wish I wil abel to fix it let's see *sigh*

Jk:form yesterday she is asking me why you took my name *sigh*

Tae:jk I think you should tell her the truth now when we are stuck here then she will not abel to go anywhere and maybe you can abel to make her understand your situation *calm tone*

Jk:you're also right hyung cuz I can't hide it anymore *looked at him*

Tae;ok then get ready after sometime we will tell her *smirk*

Jk:ok hyung as you say *smiles*

I walked towards the balcony suddenly I felt a sting pain in my head fuck I closed my eyes and again saw that I stabbed Namjoon hyung with sword ahhh....why I always saw this I relaxed my self and gulped down the glass of water

--*Meanwhile*--

Luna Pov

What the hell he think he is I stand infront of mirror and rubbed my lips roughly my lips turned red due to rubbing fuck it hurts aish......suddenly I heard a knock on my door I turned towards it and saw there is jk