Consequences.38

--*Midnight*--

Luna Pov

My eyes get open in the middle of the night ahhh...why he always ruins my good sleep he knows that if he will miss me I will here his voice in my mind I wonder what he want now

I woke up and saw namjoon was in deep sleep I wore my clothes and covered him with the blanket my hair was open eyes were little red cuz of anger I walked towards the room we always met

Luna:what the fuck is your problem jin why can't you let ke sleep peacefully *red eyes*

Jin:what happened seems like you was tired *smirk*

Luna:oh..yes after getting roughly fucked by your brother I was super tired *rolls eyes*

Jin:damn seems like my brother's have high stamina *chuckles*

Luna:by the way why you was missing me *raised eyebrow*

Jin:why can't i miss my wife hmm...*walks towards her*

Luna:but you know that whenever you'll miss me by your whole heart I will able to hear your voice in my mind *resting his hand around his neck*

Jin:wow...seems like these marks were given by my brother *creased her throat*

Luna:yes..namjoon gave me these marks *blushed*

As soon as I said that he also leaned towards my throat and sucked the same spot I moaned in pleasure and he pinched my waist after sometime he back off and smirked at me

Luna:you know what stop getting jealous whenever you see me with namjoon and tae *glared*

Jin:i am not jealous *calm tone*

Luna:oh..yes I saw that in the living room *glared*

Jin:ok...but that was not jealousy that was anger like I can't even touch you incront of everyone *rolls eyes*

Luna:oh..yes no one can touch 1st queen of zeltron expect her family and husband *smirk*

Jin:don't forget that I am also your husband *chokes her lightly*

Luna:but you can't even stare at me infront of everyone my dear husband *whispered*

Jin:but right now when no one is here I can fuck you till the daylight *bites her earlobe*

Luna:I like your thinking but keep that thinking for your wife and my sister Lucy *serious tone*

Jin:well....she is also important in my life but less than you *smirk*

Luna:how long we will able to hide it from everyone *calm tone*

Jin:I don't know let's see *pulled her by her waist*

Luna:what are you doing *widen eyes*

Jin:let me live my newly wedded wife *pecks her cheek*

He pushed me in the wall and walked towards me seductively fuck his thin waist with well toned upper body he stand infront of me and stared at me headto toe

Jin:ahh.....my brother's so lucky yo have you as there wife *traced her curves*

Luna:oh...yes they are really lucky afterall they can show there right on me infront of everyone *smirk*

Jin:Luna your these words are making me angry *deep voice*

Luna:you think I care about your anger *smirk*

Jin:you have to bear the consequences *smirk*

Saying this he slammed his lips on mine he started sucking my lower lips roughly I was trying to push him away but he pinned my hands above my head and moved towards my neck fuck he is making me needy