Castle.21

--*Next Morning*--

Luna Pov

I woke up by the sun rays then I realised that last night i slept in the balcony but who covered me with blanket ahhh...maybe jk or Lucy did that I can't believe it I am living in a castle ahhh....I stretched my arms and walked downstairs slowly

I saw... no one was there I wonder where is everyone suddenly I heard some sounds form kitchen I walked towards kitchen silently and saw jin was cooking something I stand beside him he looked at me and gave me a smile then he said

Jin:good morning Luna *smiles*

Luna:really jin we are stuck here and you're smiling *rolls eyes*

Jin:yaa...I know that we are stuck here but guess what we can't even escape and I dont want to be sad at this moment *calm tone*

Luna:well...you're right tho but still should we try once for escaping *raised eyebrow*

Jin:guess what I already tried many time if you want you can also try go ahead *points towards main door*

Luna:ahhh...no its ok I am good here

Jin:and beside this Luna there so many things in this castle let's discover them and enjoy this time *pats her shoulder*

Luna:but jin 11 months is a long time and also I don't want to live with Tae and my enemies *rolls eyes*

Jin:who are your enemies and what Tae did? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:well my enemies are your so called cousin yoongi,Lia,Liana,hoseok and jimin i hate Tae cuz he is a mafia *rolls eyes*

Jin:oh...I didn't knew that but its ok I am sure we will surely fix everything *smiles*

Luna:did you saw Lucy I want to talk to here about jimin like she is his girlfriend and I didn't knew that *gritting teeth*

Jin:yaa....luna try to understand your friend feelings she loves him *calm tone*

Luna:but he is my fucking enemy jin *dissappointed look*

Liana:woah.....new day new man and you says you're not a slut *smirk*

Luna:look I told you and you're saying we can get together *angrily*

Jin:but do you think that fighting and arguing back is the best option? *calm tone*

Liana:hey slut give me something to eat i am hungry *rolls eyes*

Luna:wait let me give you my special punches and kicks *ran behind her*

Jin:yaa...luna don't be like that come back here *yelled*

I ignored Jin voice and followed her but this castle is like a maze she get lost somewhere and I reached to a unknown room suddenly I heard someone humming a song I recognized the voice

Fuck its Tae room let me go back I was about to go back but door get locked automatically what the fuck was that hearing the door sound Tae walked towards me slowly he smirked looking at me and then said

Tae;what brings you here *smirk*

Luna:don't think much I just get lost that's why I am here *rolls eyes*

Tae;really? *walking towards her*

Luna:ahhh...tae back off and let me go *pushed him lightly*

Tae;you're really very courageous *whispered near her lips*

I pushed him and he fell on floor i was standing infront of him and he was still smirking

Luna:I really hate mafias so yes you have 0% chances Mr.Kim *serious tone*