Sister Night.30

--*Night Time*--

Luna Pov

I was walking towards lucy room today whole day Lucy ignored jimin well I can understand her anger but what if jimin will feel sad cuz if her behaviour but its also important I was about to knock on her door but then I heard her talking to jimin

Lucy:why are you keep following me huh.....just leave me alone *yelled loudly*

Jimin:Lucy please try to understand I am sorry i don't know why I did those things that time *soft eyes*

Lucy:if you want to say sorry then go and apologize to jin and lia ahhh....jimin I regret fling for you *angrily*

Jimin:please don't say like this Lucy it hurts please remember our moments of present time *teary eyes*

Fuck its getting out of control I have to interrupt them without thinking twice I entered inside the room and they both looked at me then I said

Luna:oh...hello did I disturbed you both *laughs nervously*

Lucy:no Infact you saved me now lets go *glared at jimin*

We both walked towards the terrace the corridor was empty only Moonlight was coming then I looked at lucy

Luna:I think you should forgive him *calm tone*

Lucy:are you for real Luna he killed jin and lia how can i forgive him that easily *dissappointed look*

Luna:but-

Lucy:well......first let's grab some alcohol *excitedly*

We walked towards the bar counter actually now when we remembered our past then we also remembered the whole area of that castle she took 2 bottles of alcohol and then we sat on the railing infront of moon

Lucy;now tell me how namjoon and jin died *raised eyebrow*

Luna:well...basically Tae killed namjoon cuz he just wanted me for himself and I killed Tae cuz he wanted to kill jisoo *sips alcohol*

Lucy:why you didn't asked me for help *looks at her*

Luna:Lia words broke my heart i started thinking that my all sisters started hating me but you gave your life for me why didn't you hated me *looks at her*

Lucy:hmm.....you suffered more then us you deserved everything you have there was no reason to hate you form my point of view after we was sisters we are ready to give our lifes for eachother *smiles*

Luna:and you proved that at last but I don't know why Liana and lia started hating me ahhh......Lucy I think jimin didn't killed jin *soft eyes*

Lucy:how do you know? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:its visible in his eyes well just like others he also wanted him to die but he didn't killed him it was yoongi i think *looks at moon*

Lucy:you think?and even if he didn't killed him but he wanted my sister as his personal slut *gritting teeth*

Luna:yeah...that was wrong at lia get to knew that yoongi did her deal with jimin and she was about to kill him but her power was very low and that's why jimin abel to kill her *sighed*

Lucy:now when we look in our present life then I feel like laughing *chuckles*

Luna:oh..yeah I can understand well...remember you killed jk but in this life we 3 ate so good friends and on the other hand those 5 *chuckles*

Lucy:I wonder how hoseok and lia are hood friends like isn't Lia killed him with her all power *laughs*

Remembering our past and present we both started laughing then she said something I didn't expected