Holy Napalm

Great. This was just great. If he had gone there in his bat form, none of this would have happened. But no, he had to try and take the spontaneous route, all because some women were determined to try and save their husbands.

Technically boyfriend for Indigo, but that wasn't important right then. It wasn't like he could just let them try and find Jim on their own. Then they would definitely get caught, and no one would even know that they had gone. At least this way they had Felix to call for back up. This wasn't going to keep hidden for days. Snake was going to make sure of it.

That was also why he made sure to park the van somewhere that could be hidden. You'd be surprised how easily a cop van could hide in the shadows. He took a route with the girls to make it seem like they had parked somewhere else entirely. And hopefully Felix would call for backup before they found him.

Now his job had somehow increased from trying to find this criminal to making sure that everyone here got out safely. The worst thing about this was that he predicted that these hunters would have the latest technology, and it wasn't just against werewolves either. He didn't try to fight against the giant chunk of metal that they had around his neck. It was silver, which didn't hurt him, but it did keep him from fighting them or getting out. It was connected to chains on either side of the wall. His hands were tied, along with his ankles to make sure he couldn't fight at all. He couldn't even transform into his bat form.

There was only one time he had been captured like this in his entire lifetime, and he never wanted it to happen again. You see, the painful part wasn't the metal that restrained him, it was the electricity that they pulsed through those chains. It felt like he was being hit with lightning over and over again.

"If you think this is bad, you should see what else we have in store," the man in charge of the torment sneered at him.

"I don't think this is bad at all," Snake bluffed. "You think I haven't been in this much pain before? In how long I've lived? Ha!"

He really hoped they weren't doing anything to either of those women. One was pregnant. He was sure that he was going to wind up dog chew if he somehow managed to survive this place and she didn't. Then there was Indigo, who was brave to a fault. He wasn't sure which one of them convinced the other to go on this madman's quest, but he wouldn't doubt if it were Indigo. They had put them in separate rooms, making sure that Snake was locked in tightly before they took Indigo away. She looked terrified with that gun to her head.

If only they had just put the gun up to his head. It wasn't like he really had anyone who would miss him. Maybe a few friends and a god nephew, but that was just about it.

If he did make it out of here, of course, he was going to need to take a nice vacation afterwards. Then again, he had no idea where his vacation would even be. Perhaps he would just subject himself to all the paperwork of the office and let Felix and Jim do the running around. That wasn't as fun, but it was probably the closest thing to relaxing that the job was going to get. He was sure that Felix would absolutely love it, considering he was the one doing the paperwork for a long time.

"If that's what you say," the man said, walking towards a switch on the chrome walls. "You know the boss was planning on you coming, right? He made this room special for you. It's made just right for all the needs of a vampire, including some of your hygiene needs."

He flipped the switch and reigned hell from above. Holy water. It always had to be holy water. Snake closed his eyes and kept in a scream as his skin started to burn. He had burnt plenty of times. That was how he had gotten used to being out in the sun, but he could never build up a tolerance to this horrible liquid. It was ironic how most of the people who used it were the complete opposite of holy.