change of heart

In the shower, type had his hands, palm down to the shower glass door to be moved up and down has his vampire lover was behind him to be thrusting and deep, type then placed his forehead to the glass to be moaning and loud.
Tharn kept his eyes to him to smile, has love filled his whole being.
Tharn then placed a hand to types head to grip his hair to pull him back for type to turn his head to crush his mouth to his for a very incredible kiss.
In there embrace, type was able to turn about to push tharn to the other glass, to move to him and quick to wrap his arms about to use his tongue to go into his mouth for them to swirl them about and hard. Tharn then took his hands down to grab up type to have him wrap his legs about for them to be re connected to go his full speed, type moved his head back to gasp his moans.
"So..... Fucking.... Good!"
Tharn kept his eyes to type to lick his lips. He then placed his canines into types chest to consume his beloved further.
Types canines went down in pure pleasure.
After there round in the shower, type had his lower up for them to be going and hard to the bed, tharn was behind to be still going his full speed, to have his body on his, to have his cannines to his neck to be still consuming of his sweetness.
Type gripped at the bedding to move his body with tharns wanting more to then groan a bit, tharn was taking to much of his blood.
"Nn.... Tharn.... Your starting to....mm...too...."
Tharn then moved them about and quick to another position for them to be to the middle of the bed to have there bodies be about the other to be going up and down.
"Take your fill of me."
Type darted his eyes over tharn to then instantly place his canines into his throat to do just that, tharns eyes rolled in the back of his head to some how reach a speed he didn't know he could do, for type eyes to widened to move his head back to lift his head back to moan louder then he had ever done before.
To the kitchen, minka darted his eyes to then turn his head to look down a long hall way.
"What was...."
Minka then looked about has Miro who came for a moment to place his hand to his shoulder to go about to retrieve something from the fridge to turn to eye over him has boonire was making a tray of food for aurilo who was still to the bed.
"You do not wish to know minka."
Minka made a face to then see a few of his other siblings go about to then see minsa come in to sit next to him with cytero to the back.
"Where are our parents?"
Minka looked to minsa to then eye Miro who then went about the counter.
"There.... Still busy. Where are your parents cytero?"
Cytero looked to minka.
"Still busy has well."
Minka nodded, miro then went about to go back to tend to his family to his home.
Boonire then moved the tray forward.
"Take this to aurilo."
Cytero looked over it to eye minka.
"Is my brother to be sick?"
Minka grabbed the tray to then go about .
"Cytero, can you go make your parents un busy. We all need to talk."
Cytero watched him go to raise an eye brow.
Going about, minka went into his room to place the tray of food to the side table to then sit to the edge to look over aurilo has he was still deeply sleeping. Minka then placed a hand to his cheek to caress, aurilo furrowed his brow to then turn his head to look up at minka with very tired eyes .
"Minka?"
"You need to wake aurilo."
Aurilo signed to then turn to go to lay to his stomach to place his hand to minkas to keep it to his other cheek to then close his eyes once more.
"Too tired. I believe I have you too much last night."
"I know you did. I'm still so very much horny and wanting you. However you need to eat and drink blood. We need to talk to my parents and yours. Has I am not going to cut off my finger and will continue with this pregnancy."
Aurilo couldn't help but to smile.
"Never would have allowed you to cut it off or abort our child."
Minka narrowed his eyes.
"It is my decision aurilo."
Aurilo signed has he heard that tone.
"I am too tired to argue."
Minka then withdrew his hand to keep his eyes to him.
"Then you need to get up and eat."
"Later, let me sleep."
"Aurilo, I think I took to much blood. Either get up and eat or I can gather my father or yours too help me."
Aurlio shuffled about with a smile.
"Worried about me?"
"Of course. Now you need to...."
Aurilo then grabbed ahold of minka to then hover over to place his hands to either side of his head to raise an eye brow .
"I love you too."
Minkas head lifted up has aurilo went to his neck to consume of his husband to then go into another way to consume of him.
Getting dressed, tharn then turned to go to your to wrap his arms about to place his chin to his shoulder has type was to dress for him to turn his head to look to tharn to smile, the two eyed the other to then smile.
"We can't anymore right now tharn, need to talk and see what is going on."
Tharn nodded, for the two to hold hands to then leave, the two stopped has they saw zhan come out with Kris behind for them to ask eye the other.
"So zhan...... Is it working?"
Zhan smiled to then place his hand to Kris to then pull him about, for type to eye over that to do the same with tharn, going to the kitchen type looked over his daughter to go to her to kiss on the top of her head to then go about has he was very hungry for food, tharn sat next to minsa has zhan and Kris stood next to cytero.
Minsa made a hard face to look to type.
"Father?"
They all looked to minsa, type turned to look to her.
"Yes?"
"I'm..... Going to keep this baby and....cyerto and I would like our own house to this property."
Kris widened his eyes.
"What!?"
Type signed.
Crap!

destined part 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें