this is a surprise

Practicing, on the stage, neura sang a long note, to then move back to breathe in heavily to then shake to be feeling very weird, nitra to the back who was doing back vocals, turned his head to look to him.
"Neura?"
Neura shook his head, he then turned it to eye over nirta.
"Hungry. I'll be right back."
Nitra watched his brother leave to then shrug to continue to sing, going to the kitchen, neura placed his hands to the counter to look down so very confused, he felt hot. He then turned his head a bit with a face..
What is going on with me?
Neura took in deep breaths to then go to the refrigerator to down vile after vile, singing his long note, nirta stopped to then part his lips, cherio came from the side with his eyes to nirta to go to the stage to eye about.
"Where is your brother? I went over something and I need to talk to him."
Nitra made a face to then leave the microphone to then go to stand before cherio.
"He is too be hungry I can help. Um..... Can we...."
Cherio then stepped to nitra.
"I feel nothing for you. Neura told me you have feelings for me. Don't."
Nitra gritted his teeth to then watch cherio leave, he then balled his hands and hard to either side of himself to turn his head to look forward.
Neura! Why would you tell him before me!
Nitra started to release his pheromone.
Has he drank his last vile, neura then bent over to have a hand to his stomach has he could feel that.
Going about, cherio opened the door to then go straight to neura who was now to the wall to be breathing and hard, eventually nitra stopped, he started to think of other ways to get cherios attention and love.
Cherio stood before neura to place his hands to his face to caress it with his thumbs.
"Are you okay?"
Neura took in deep breathes to start to feel very hot, he then dropped the empty vile from his fingers to then wrap his arms about cherio to press his mouth to his, cherio widened his eyes a bit confused, he then placed his hands to neuras chest to push him gently away.
"Neura? What is going on?"
"Ah god..... Please just....mm.... Take care of this."
Neura grabbed cherio hand to then place it to his erection, cherio looked down to slowly eye back up with an eye brow, he then placed his hand to neuras wrist to pull, not to know what was going on.
Not getting far, neura started to tremble, his body started to get very much hotter, he then twisted his hand to grab cherios to then pull him to an alley to push him to a wall to crush his mouth to his to have a hand to the wall to have his other to cherios pants to start to undo, cherio placed his hands to neuras body to push back a bit to look over his half breed.
"What has gotten into you neura?"
"Honestly don't know, just want you!"
Cherio parted his lips to place his hand once more to neuras wrist to pull to go straight to a near by hotel, inside the two ripped to shred there clothes, to be to the middle of the bed, neura was riding cherios cock and hard has they swap there saliva, cherio had an hand back to the bed to steady himself, to have his other to neruas back to grip, for neura to have his feet planted down to the bed to keep going up and down and hard to have his hands to cherios face to start to go harder.
Neura then placed his body to cherio for him to Furrow his brow he then took his tongue away to move his head back.
"You are hot!"
Neura then placed his hands down to cherio neck to pull him mouth back to his to insert his tongue and hard, he was close.
Cherio then placed his hands to neuras body to press him down to hover over to eye.
"Neura! This is not normal! What is going...."
Cherio then looked down, neura has wrapped his legs about to be panting.
"Aaah if you truly love me! Don't stop! Cum cherio! I want it! Want you so bad! Don't stop!"
Cherio made a very hard face, he then re connect them to move them about, neura was pressed to the shower wall, to then lift his head.  Wiggle a bit has the cold water hit him, to be moaning in pleasure, cherio looked over him to be confused but gave neura all he wanted and more, not knowing what was going on.
Neuras canines then came down to then place them inside of cherios neck, cherio lifted his head back for his to come down to keep thrusting and hard, the two couldn't help but to cum, not only then but more and more.
After, cherio had taken a slightly wet neura back to the bed to be to his side with his hand to his head, to look over neura who slept to his stomach, with his hand near his head, to have a line of cherios blood to the side of his mouth to be sleeping soundly.
Cherio shook his head to then place his hand to his cheek to caress.
"What was that my half breed? Happy your temperature has gone back to normal. We're you sick?"
Cherio made a very hard face to then go closer to neura to place his forehead to his to be very worried and concerned over him has this was not at all normal for them.
Cherio then peered his eyes down to dart them to think of reasons why neura was to be in such a way not to know exactly what it was.
Neura breathed in and out slowly not to know what just happened.