more drama

After being called by tharn, type rushed over to eye that he had placed Suki in a chair, to be covered in so many binds to make sure he stayed there, to then turn to eye over type.
Type signed to go in to turn to then close the door to then go to them.
"Really?"
Tharn shrugged to then look back at Suki.
"This was his choice, unfortunately he saw what you wrote to me."
Suki who sat in the chair kept struggling to then eye up.
"Let me go!"
Type wrapped his arms about himself.
"What you did was not at all okay!"
Suki scoffed.
"Every one! I mean every one in our family has done either the same or worse! Don't preach to me! Now let me go!"
Type gulped.
"Even if that is true. Mr. Cyco has the right to do what he wants. Also no one in our family forced a person who could get pregnant, pregnant! He is still married Suki! Has a family! I don't care if he is your mate or not!"
Sukis eyes turned a few different colors for type to roll his eyes.
"You don't scare me Suki. We are not going to let you go until you calm down."
"I will not calm down! Every second I'm here, binto is getting further away with my child!"
Type narrowed his eyes for tharn to raise his brow has he saw type go to suki to place his hand to his chin to hold him.
"Now you listen to me! This is not okay! Mr. Cyco couldn't get pregnant! You forced it on him, forced this pregnancy and forced him to be a half breed and....."
"So! Dad raped you in this very school when you were 16! Don't fucking preach to me!"
Types lips parted for his eyes to widen for him to move back to hang his head a bit with a hard look, tharn stepped forward to eye over that to look to suki, about to speak, for type to have taken a deep inhale.
"Your father never raped me!"
Tharn looked back to type to dart his eyes.
Suki scoffed.
"You told him no, didn't you?"
Type gritted his teeth to roll his hands into fists.
"Exactly. So by definition he did rape you, now let me go and...."
"Shut up and listen to me Suki!"
Tharn wrapped his arms about himself to keep his eyes to his half breed to be impressed.
"I might have said it, but at any given time I could have made sure he stopped! I love your father, always have! You wouldn't be here if I stopped him, so get that rape shit out of your head because he did not!"
Tharn couldn't help but to smile to then look to suki.
"Ugh! I am not going to argue with you! Let me go! I want to be with...."
"No suki! You stole his choice! Now Mr. Cyco gets to chose! You are not leaving for at least another hour so he can get far enough away from you! Just know he told me he is keeping the baby. However, he wants nothing to do with you!"
Sukis lips parted for him to slowly dart his eyes to then hang his head to stop struggling, for type to make a hard face to look down has he saw blood droplets hit the floor.
Type signed to then go to suki to stand behind to grab his head to pull him near.
"I know this is hard suki but......"
"Get..... Away....."
Type rolled his eyes.
"Suki....I am your...."
Suki then moved and quick to bite type, for tharn to then get in-between them to turn his back on suki to eye over type who started to breathe hard, none of his kids ever hurt him.
"I said get the fuck away from me! I want nothing more to do with the xians!"
Tharns eyes went a deep blue has he saw actual bite marks on his half breed, that were fading away to slowly look up for type to part his lips to shake his head.
"Tharn...... Don't."
A deep growl went into tharns chest to then turn and quick to punch Suki and hard in the chin to then grab him by his shirt to move him from the ground in the chair to look at him with his teeth barred.
"What the Fuck is the matter with you! You never ever hurt your father! Without him you wouldn't be here! I can't believe...."
Type went to tharn to pull him back for Suki to be then dropped to his side, for type to go in front to place his arms out.
"What in the hell are you doing! Suki is our son!"
Tharn looked to type in anger.
"He hurt you!"
"I don't care! Never ever lay your..... Fuck!"
Has suki was dropped, his wrist broke in such a way he could get it out from the binding to then get up to look at his parents fighting to then run off.
Type tried to go after him, for tharn to go to type to wrap his arms about to hold a thrashing half breed.
"Dammit tharn! Let me go!"
"No! I am not going to let my offspring hurt the only reason why I live!"
Type breathed in deep to then settle down.
"He is just upset."
"No excuse! You baby them way to much and...."
Type snapped his head to the side to then look to him with anger.
"Go to hell tharn! Now let me go, we need to go after him. Mr. Cyco does not deserve this!"
Tharn shook his head.
"We are at our reunion that has taken....."
"I don't care! This is our family and....."
"We're with family! Everything usually works itself out, please type, just let this play out."
Type darted his eyes over tharn to slowly turn his head to look where suki had gone with a face.
Should he listen to his husband or not? Type really didn't know what to do at all.