starting to shift

To the morning, nitra was before a full length mirror to eye over his very huge pregnant stomach, he had his hands to it to caress.
Cisero then came in to place a bag full of twin baby clothes to the bed to eye over his man, to then go to him to wrap his arms about to place his hands to his to eye over the sand thing .
"Your 7 months today."
Nitra smiled.
"Wish think my hormones are starting to go down a bit. Don't think I'm going to give birth every two seconds, how you and my family put up with me."
Cisero lightly chuckled for nitra to turn his head to eye.
"That is very easy. We all love you."
Nitra smiled to then turn in there embrace to wrap his arms about.
"I want to get out of the house. I want to see my brother."
Cisero nodded.
"Think you should get dressed first."
Nitra nodded to then place his mouth to ciseros for a kiss to then let him go to move about, cisero turned to watch him go with a smile.
Pounding into his half breed and hard, neura had his free hand to cherios back to grip, to have his head lifted back to moan, he then turned his head to see his one hand still chained to the bed to roll his eyes.
"Cherio....mmm.... Let me other hand go!"
Cherio kept his body bent to really thrust into his man to shake his head.
"No! You keep being bad."
Neura rolled his eyes.
"How is going grocery shopping, taking care of the boys and....nnn!"
Cherio then placed his canines into neuras neck to consume of his delectable blood to continue to thrust himself and hard into that tight cavity, getting his fill, he then took himself out to then turn neura to his stomach to reinsert to go hard at him again, neura moved his head up to moan and loud.
"Damnit.....nnn....cherio!"
Cherio placed his hand to his hair to move his head back even further to eye over him..
"Stop being naughty and bad......"
Neura rolled his eyes to then peer them to the side, he heard the door bell .
"That's probably....mmm.....boonire with....aaah our boys, let me go!"
"You're grand mother is too have them until 6, know it cant be her and.....nn.... Going to fill you again neura!"
Cherio then did just that for neura to cum. Cherio then took himself out to go about to start to place clothes on himself, neura hung his head to breathe heavily.
"Un.....tie me cherio....."
Cherio got fully dressed to eye over neura to go to him to slap him to his ass to watch has his cum ozzed out. Neura snapped his head to the side to look over him.
"What was that for!"
"You're going no where. Your fed, in every sense of the word. I just know that's not your grand mother, she lives for time with her grand children. Your staying here."
Neura widened his eyes to then go to his knees to start to struggle.
"Damnit cherio! When I get out of this!"
Cherio laughed.
"Like you could."
Neura snapped his head to watch cherio leave to narrow his eyes.
Cherio then closed the door to go about, he went to the front door to open to eye over his eldest brother and nitra.
"Let me guess.... Your think your in...."
"No, I want to see my brother."
"He's a bit.......tied up at the moment."
Nitra narrowed his eyes.
"I still want to see him."
"That's not really possible right now. Come back another day after you asked and....."
"Let my brother in cherio!"
Cherio turned to eye over neura who was fully dressed to have his arms wrapped about himself to be eyeing over his vampire in anger.
"How did you....."
"Go to hell cherio! Now let my family in."
Cherio rolled his eyes to then open the door further, nitra looked to cherio with anger to then go to neura who placed his arm about him for them to go to another room, cisero placed himself to the door frame.
"Things not going well in paradise?"
Cherio looked to cisero.
"Not when the half breed is being bad. Guess come in then."
Cisero looked to cherio a bit confused to then go inside.
"What has he doing?"
"Well...."
To the room, neura and nirta sat down to eye over the other.
"Your husband is mad at you for having a life?"
"Pretty much. I don't always have the time to text him back, I'm doing a lot. Also when my maternity is up I'm going back to singing. I miss it a lot."
"Have you've talked to cherio to who he is acting this way?"
"Not really, he has always been protective but never this bad. Just irritating the living shit out of me."
"I would feel the same. Think you two need to talk about it."
"I'll try. So how is the pregnancy going?"
Nitra looked down to caress his stomach.
"Today I'm 7 months. Cisero and the other doctors said I will be having them in 9 and I'm like our one brother, I can deliver naturally."
Neura made a face.
"Lucky."
Nitra looked over his brother.
"Did you want to deliver yours naturally?"
"I honestly don't know. Um.... Can I?"
Nitra nodded has neura pointed to his stomach to then feel his nieces kicking.
"I..... Do believe....I wished for this.... You couldn't even tell I was pregnant."
"You got to keep your figure. I kind of wish for that."
The two eyed the other for neura to then take his hand back to stand has cherio came in with cisero behind.
"What are you talking about? Why can't I feel my nieces."
Cherio went straight to neura to stand before him.
"You are only allowed to touch me!"
Neura widened his eyes, cisero then went to cherio to pull him back.
"Okay, your and I need to talk.'
Nitra and neura looked to the other confused.
The doctor went to the living room with cherio to push him back a bit.
"Okay, what is wrong with you?"
"I.... Honestly don't know. I just am protecting what is mine."
"From his brother? You are being overly protective. Why."
Cherio shrugged.
"I really do not know. I've been..... Like this for the last 2 weeks."
Ciseros eyes widened to then step to cherio.
"Um.... Have you and neura been using protection?"
"Yes."
"Every time." Cisero said slowly.
Cherios eyes widened to make a face.
Shit!