seeing a change

In his father's lab, nitra kept his head forward to have his facial features twitch here and there has type who was next to him placed in the syringe. Type then looked up to dart his eyes over his son.
"Are you feeling any pain?"
"No. Just weirdness has this......courses through."
Type signed to then take out the syringe to place it to the table to look it over.
"I know we have had this talk a few times but...."
Nitra Shook his head to then get up to roll down his sleeve.
"I know what my ability can do too the people I love. I want to keep it under control."
Type then looked to him.
"You really need to talk to neura, he can....."
Nitra looked to type.
"Dad.... Neura is the light.... I'm.... The darkness."
Types Lips parted to then move up to wrap his arms about.
"You are not the darkness."
Nitra made a hard face to then wrap his arms about, the two then let go of the other to then turn there heads to eye over tharn who came in to stop to eye them both.
"Are you two okay?"
"Yes we are. Dad, next week, same time."
Nitra let type go to leave, tharn watched him go to then eye over type.
"Everything okay?"
Type signed to then go to tharn to place his forehead to his chest for tharn to wrap his arms about.
"Nitra, is calling himself the darkness again."
"Given his abilities and what he can do when he is upset, it's understandable, those two really cancel the other out."
Type moved back to eye over tharn.
"Nitra is not darkness though."
"Never said he was. Come on type, we need to go spend some time with my family."
Tharn then placed his hand into types to then drag him along.
Going back, nitra looked about his place to feel lonely, he then went to his room to lay to the bed to have his hands to his stomach to look up to dart his eyes about. He then turned to smile. Nitra had pictures of cherio about his wall. Nitra really did like this man.
Nitra then moved up and quick has he heard the door slam, he then got up to open to place himself to the door frame to eye over neura who was in disheveled clothing to be muttering to himself to go straight to the kitchen, nitra watched him go to then follow he then sat down to eye over him.
"Neura?"
Neura inside the fridge signed, he then grabbed something to drink.
Nitra looked over his brother to then get slowly up to stand beat him, neura moved the bottle down from his mouth to then turn his head to look over his brother.
"What are you doing nitra?"
"You..... Smell different."
Neura gulped to then move away after he placed the drink back.
"Been...... Around or fans. Just leave me alone nirta."
Nitra tilted his head to the side to look over his brother to then hang his head to feel down. Shrugging he then went to his room to eye over cherio.
The next couple of days were about the same, neura wanted to be left alone, they practice over time, also oddly neura started to dress without revealing anything, nirta couldn't understand why.
By the end of the week, neura and nirta were on stage to be singing. Neura was in front of the stage and nirta was behind with the other back up singers and dancers to give back vocals.
After there show, the two were signing autographs for nitra to then turn his head to the side to sign his eyes, cherio was there to be on the side of neura to have his hand to his wrist for them to eye the other directly, cherio gripped his wrist to then pull him along, nirta parted his lips at what he saw, he then looked to a fan to thank them to try to follow his brother to no avail, nitra was trapped by the fans.
Being pulled neura shook his wrist and hard.
"Cherio! What are you doing?! Everyone can see this! Let go!"
"They all can see what you are wearing! We talked about this."
Neura rolled his eyes for them to go a long way, for cherio to go through a door to move them about to slam neura to the wall, to lock the door, to place his hands above his head to have his free hand to his throat to grip to be crushing his mouth to his, neura furrowed his brow to struggle, feeling his steering resistance, cherio moved his head back to eye over neura who breathed hard.
"What is it, entertainment whore!"
Neura took in deep breaths to eye over cherio.
"Rapist!"
The two looked over the other narrowly until cherio was able to get a right grip on neura to move him about to another wall, to press him there to place another hand to his pants to start to undo to be to his ear.
"I have told you to stop calling me that!"
Neura looked to cherio has he scratched the wall, to be pushing against it to no avail.
"I've told you the same!"
"Stop wearing revealing clothing then! You are mine!"
Neura rolled his eyes.
"You stop then! Look what you are wearing and I'm not nnnnn!"
Neura turned his head to place his forehead to the wall to moan has he was taken.
After signing everything, nitra looked about with a face.
Where did those two go? Why did that happen? What is going on?
Nitra then got to the end, to then place his hands to his hips to then turn to eye about while neura moved out from the room slowly to have his hands to his shirt that was ripped to look up to widen his eyes.
Neura then went straight back to the room. Cherio fixed himself to then eye up.
"Knew you would...."
Cherio then looked over neura who had locked the door to be eyeing over him with anger.
"My brother is out there!" He hissed.
Cherio widened his eyes to watch neura move his head back to take in deep breaths to calm his heart, cherio then raised an eye brow to calmly go to neura, to place a hand under his head to lift it up.
"What are you....."
Cherio raised an eye brow.
"This is going to be fun."
Neuras eyes widened to part his lips, for them both not to know nitra left has he couldn't see them.