❣ Jealous

\AUTHOR'S POV\

You opened your eyes and felt a heavy arm around your waist, you looked at your right side and found Taehyung hugging your waist tightly and sleeping peacefully.

You slowly took his arm off your waist and got out of bed and pecked his forehead before entering the bathroom.

You came down after you took a shower and headed towards the kitchen to make breakfast.

You thought for a while what to make. Then you decided to make pancakes, as you started making

Tae:- Good morning princess

You jumped when you heard his voice suddenly.

Y/n:- Taehyung...stop scaring me.

You said and glared at him.

He laughed and came behind you then slid his arm around your waist and placed his chin on your shoulder.

Tae:- sorry

He said and kiss your cheek making you chuckle. He then turned you around and spoke.

Tae:- I need to go now baby

Y/n:- but why do early atleast ea-

He cut you off by giving you a long kiss and soon pulled away

Tae:- Ahh!!thank you baby..I'm full now

Y/n:- Taehyung.. Taehyu-

Tae:- bye see youuu..don't skip meals..

He said while rushing out off the house.
You smiled seeing his childish behaviour then you started continuing your work.

| In the office |

Girl:- Yess..but soon I'll become Mrs.kim

Tzuyu:- Ahh! Stop he is not gonna fall for you.

Girl:- but I'll make him..I'll see how long he is gonna ignore me.

Tzuyu:- listen..you are new here..you don't know about him he's already married.

Girl:- so what?? I'll make sure to break them apart.

Tzuyu:- girl..he's hella scary so you better stay away from him.

Girl:- whatever

She said while rolling her eyes.

| In your house |

It's 10am and you are sitting on the couch doing nothing feeling bored, suddenly something popped in your mind.

Y/n in mind:- I wonder how his company is?? Can I go over there? Instead of being bored in home, i should spend time in company.

You quickly got up and headed towards the bathroom to take a quick shower.

[ Time skip ]

As you entered the company your jaw dropped by seeing the view you smiled and went straight to receptionist.

Y/n:- Excuse me..can you please tell me where is Taehyung??

She looked at you up and down then spoke.

Receptionist:- show me your appointment letter.

Y/n:- what?? I'm his wife I don't need any appointment, well I cannot blame her she didn't know cause this was the first time I came here.

Y/n:- hmm..I'm his wife..can you tell me where he is?

She looked at you with widened eyes then burst out laughing which made you angry.