❣ Banana milk

Jimin hung up the call and went towards his car.

He opened the door and was about to sit in his car but stopped when his gaze fell on jungkook. He raised an eyebrow.

Jimin:- of course he is here to buy banana milk.

He smiled and closed the car door and started heading towards jungkook.

Taehyung got out of his car and started following him.

Jungkook took his banana milk with a smile on his face and was about to leave the store but..

He stopped in his tracks when he saw Jimin approaching him, followed by Taehyung. His eyes widened.

Jungkook in mind:- Why the hell they are coming towards me??

Jungkook:- Does Jimin know that Taehyung is right behind him??

Jimin smiled looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook in mind:- Yahhh! Stop smiling and look behind you.

Jungkook quickly rushed inside the store and his somewhere. Jimin got confused and stopped
Walking.

Jimin:- Where he went??

Jimin got out of his thought when he felt someone tapping on his shoulder from behind.

He turned around and received a hard punch from Taehyung. He fell on the floor.

Jungkook in mind:- Oh shit!!

Jimin looked up at him and was shocked to see him. It took a few seconds for Jimin to process everything. But soon a smirk formed on his lips.

Jimin:- This is how you treat your brother??

Tae:- SHUT UP!! YOU'RE NOTHING TO ME.

Jimin chuckled and stood up.

Jungkook wasn't able to hear anything as he is watching them from a distance.

Everyone was watching them but no one dared to stop them because almost everyone knows that Taehyung was one a Heartless Mafia.

Jimin:- Well! What can I expect from you?? You're heartless. You even killed your own father without any mercy. You killed my sister. Also tried to lol my mother-

Before he could complete his sentence Taehyung punched him once again.

Tae:- YES I TRIED TO KILL YOUR MOM AND I'LL KILL HER IF I FIND HEY ANYWHERE.

Jimin's eyes darkened.

Jimin:- YOU ARE SO FUCKING SICK YOU NEED HELP.

He said while punching Taehyung repeatedly. That's it anger took all over Taehyung's body.

Taehyung managed to fight back and got on top of Jimin and started to hit him mercilessly. Jimin tried to fight back but failed, Taehyung was stronger than him. Jimin's breath started getting heavy and blood flowing from him mouth and nose.

Jungkook was completely shocked seeing how aggressively Taehyung was beating him up.

Jungkook:- I need to stop Taehyung. He's killing him.

He tilted his head and rushed towards them.

Jungkook:- HAVE SOME MERCY ON HIM TAEHYUNG. HE IS YOUR FUCKING BROTHER.

He somehow managed to push Taehyung away from Jimin.

Tae:- I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU.

Taehyung again tried to come closer to Jimin but jungkook stopped him.

Jungkook:- I SAID STOP TAEHYUNG. REMEMBER WHAT YOUR MOTHER SAID??

[Flashback]

Mrs. Kim:- If you don't stop killing.. Remember Taehyung I'm gonna kill myself.