❣ Fucked up

Tae:- Shh! Let me have you. Let me make you mine.

Y/n:- No n-no please s-stop.

You tried to push him but he's too strong.

He smirked seeing your helpless state.

Y/n:- T-Taehyung-

He pulled you into a deep and passionate kiss. His kiss was so rough yet passionate which made you breathless.

After a few seconds he slowly broke the kiss. You looked at him with pleading eyes but he did nothing but smirk.

You placed your hand on his chest to push him but he pinned your hands above your head with his one hand and started kissing hungrily all over your shoulder, neck and collarbone.

You are crying hard and begging him to stop. But he was showing no mercy.

Y/n:- Taehyung.. T-Taehyung i won't leave you, P-please stopp I don't want this.

He raised an eyebrow and pulled his head up to look at you.

Tae:- I want this..damn it, I want you.

He again attacked his lips on your neck sucking it roughly, leaving his marks everywhere.

You were trying hard to control the sounds that were making there way towards your mouth. But you can't help, a breathy moan accidentally escaped from your mouth.

He smirked and squeezed your waist not so tightly.

Y/n:- stop this..it h-hurts.

He was still biting your neck roughly, he pulled you closer to him leaning no space between you two. His hand went under your shirt and he roamed his hand all over your back.

You tried to get your wrist off of his grip but it was not use.

You were crying your heart out
But he didn't seem to bother him.

Your throat got dry due to screaming and crying non stop.

His eyes were dark filled with lust and anger.

Y/n:- T-Taehyung please d-dont do this p-please..

You let out a gasp when he removed the first few buttons of your shirt and started to give kisses there.

You shiver at the touch of his lips to your sensitive skin. He was about to rip your shirt off when you screamed your lungs out.

Y/n:- p-please Taehyung D-DON'T RAPE ME..

He stopped mid way because of what you said.

That's when he came back to his sense and realised what he had just tried to do with you.

He instantly moved away from you.

Tae in mind:- D-did I just tried to rap- FUCK IT.

Your body was shivering due to the fear. Your rosy lips were a bit swollen from the rough kiss he gave you seconds ago.

His heart ached seeing your badly shivering body.

Your lips are trembling because of fear.

Tae:- Y-Y/n...princess-

He tried to hug you but you backed off with a heavy breathe.

Y/n:- N-no.. Don't come near me.. g-go away.

He didn't listened, he came closer and hugged you tightly.
You didn't even had the strength to push him away. But you felt warm when he hugged you tight.

Tae:- Calm down my princess. I won't do anything hmm..

He said while patting your back. You are so tired because of crying.