❣ Cry baby

Jimin:- EOMMA!!

She flinched so hard and dropped the phone. She turned around and gulped hard.

Jimin:- WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS EOMMA??! WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL THEM??

J/m:- Jimin... Calm down, listen to me. He killed your father and sister he deserves that, please try to understand-

Jimin:- OH! SHUT UP EOMMA! I thought you're innocent but you proved me wrong.

Her eyes widened.

/FLASHBACK/

Jungkook:- Find out the truth before it's too late, or MERK MU WORDS you'll regret it for the rest of your life.

/FLASHBACK END/

He remembered that and spoke.

Jimin:- I know about you everything from the beginning, you were the one who killed my father right??

She started sweating.

J/m:- What? No-

Jimin:- DON'T LIE EOMMA, I know the truth you killed my father I HAVE PROOF.

He was lying on purpose. Her eyes were wide open in shock.

Jimin:- ADMIT IT EOMMA!! ADMIT IT!! you killed your husband right??

Jimin in mind:- please don't tell me that you are the one who actually killed him.

Jimin still has a little hope that J/m have done nothing. He walked closer to her and shook her aggressively.

Jimin:- EOMMA-

J/m:- YES..I KILLED HIM.

She said proudly.

J/m:- You hear me? I KILLED THAT STUPID OLD MAN.

She has nothing to lose so she told Jimin the truth. Also she was very happy because she sent a man to kill you both.

His body was completely frozen. His heart is broken into pieces. He believed in her lies from the beginning and hated Taehyung. He thought from the beginning that J/m has always loved Taehyung also. But she never loved Taehyung she was just jealous of him. She also hated how Mrs.Kim got all the attention
And respect unlike her.

Mr.kim decided to make Taehyung the Mafia king because Taehyung was the eldest son.

But J/m wanted Jimin to be the Mafia king, and also she just wanted Mr. Kim's properties, money and shares.

She thought that if she made Taehyung mentally unstable then all Mr.kim shares, money and everything will be transferred to Jimin. That's why she used to drug Taehyung heavily to make him mentally ill. And yes she ruined Taehyung's mental health.

Taehyung told everyone several times how j/m had drugged him but no one believed him. Because j/m was very clever in convincing  everyone with her lies.

Taehyung became very mad when no one believed him and he started acting like crazy. Seeing Taehyung's behaviour deteriorating day by day, Mr.kim sent Taehyung to a mental asylum.

[FLASHBACK]

Tae:- I'M TELLING THE TRUTH WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE ME APPA??

He said while punching the bars very aggressively. Mr.kim just watched him in silence. Mrs.kim didn't come because she can't bear to see him like this.

J/m smirked and walked closer to Taehyung. She tried to touch him but he pushed her hand away.

She sighed.

J/m:- Why do you hate me so much Taehyung?? What have I done to you?? You know I saw you as my own son.

She said while fake crying. She turned towards Mr.kim and spoke.