❣ Kidnapped

[In the washroom]

You tried to run away but he immediately grabbed your wrist tightly.

Josh:- You are completely trapped now.. You can't run away from me babygirl.

Couple of tears left your eyes.

Y/n:- L-let me g-go please.

He smirked and started dragging you somewhere.

Y/n:- No p-please s-stop let me go.

You said while struggling to free yourself from his grip but he kept tightening it.

Y/n:- Ahhhh stop it h-hurts.

Josh:- Shut up.

You were looking here and there, hoping to find someone to help you.

He is taking you from behind the restroom where not many people are there.

Suddenly your face feel on Taehyung who was talking with Hoseok. His back facing you.

Y/n:- T-Taehyung..

He was a little bit away from you.

Y/n:- T-Taehyung

He can't hear you because of the loud music.

Y/n:- Taehyung....

Josh tightened the grip and glared at you.

Josh:- You better shut up.

He said while dragging you towards his car. You took a deep breath and scream your lungs out.

Y/n:- TAEHYUNG... TAEHYUNG... TAEHYUNG...

Tae:- Hmmm?

Josh eyes widened.

Y/n:- TAEHY-

Josh quickly covered your mouth tightly to prevent you from speaking. And he started walking fast and you were struggling to get out of his grip.

Taehyung turned around you see who that was but he found no one. He got confused and looked at Hoseok who was already looking at him.

Tae:- Did you hear someone called my name??

Hoseok nodded.

Hoseok:- Yes, i heard someone called your name out loud. Most likely a girl scream.

Taehyung:- Girl.

Unknowingly his heart started to beat fast for you.

Tae:- Princess..Noo NOOOOO..

He whispered and quickly rushed to there where he left you. But you were not there anymore. Hoseok watched him and was confused about what's happening. Taehyung's breath became uneven and his heart was racing.

Tae:- Y/n.. PRINCESS..

He started searching for you in the corner of the party.

Josh pushed you in the car and quickly took a cloth from the car and pressed on your mouth. You can't push him because he was more stronger than you. More tears left your eyes. Your eyes were stuck on Taehyung who was running around like an idiot and asking people if they saw you. Your eyes started to become blurry. Seeing you slowly kissing consciousness Josh removed the cloth from your mouth.

Y/n:- Taehyung.

You tried to scream but your voice almost lost, it came like a whisper.

Tae:- PRINCESS

Soon you fainted and PRINCESS was the last word you heard. Josh smirked and closed the car door. Then he sat in the car and left.

Taehyung placed his hand on his chest to calm himself. But he isn't crying. He is the kind of person who doesn't cry even in the most difficult times.