❣ Pleasure me

Y/n:- N-no please don't.

Josh:- I'm sorry babygirl.

You began to cry more. He smirked and pointed his gun at your head. Your breath started to get heavy. You closed your eyes tightly. You were shivering so badly.

He was about to pull the trigger, but stopped when his gaze fell on your cleavage. He smirked and started to slide his gun from your head to your neck and then your collarbone making your breath uneven.

Josh:- Babygirl.. You are so beautiful.

He looked at your face.

Josh:- Open your eyes babygirl.

You slowly opened your eyes while breathing heavily.

Y/n:- L-let me go i-i beg you p-please.

He laughed.

Josh:- Okay I'll but.... You've to do one thing.

He said while smirking.

Y/n:- W-what I've to d-do??

He leaned closer to your face and spoke.

Josh:- I want you to........ Pleasure me.

You could feel his hot breath on your face.

Josh:- Ride me babygirl.

You looked at him disgusted.

Josh in mind:- I'll kill you after i get what i want.

He smirked. You looked away. He glared at you and again pointed his gun at you.

Josh:- Answer me babygirl.

You didn't said anything just kept crying. He fired the bullet in the air making you flinch hard.

Josh:- FUCKING ANSWER ME! WILL YOU PLEASURE ME??

You have no other option to save yourself so you took a deep breath and nodded slowly.
You know that even if you do not agree, he can forcefully do what he wants.

He smirked and removed the ropes which were tied up to you. Then he sat in the ground comfortably while leaning his back to the wall.

Josh:- Come on babygirl ride me.

He said patting his lap.

You looked at the door and quickly tried to run but he immediately rushed to you and grabbed your wrist tightly.

Y/n:- N-no please-

He harshly pushed you against the wall. His eyes were filled with lust. He bit his lips while checking you out. You were panicking. Suddenly he held your shoulders tightly and tried to kiss you forcefully...

But you screamed and pushed him with all your strength making him fall to the floor.
Then you turned around and rushed towards the door. He aggressively stood up and started approaching you in anger. Before he could come closer, you quickly opened the door and rushed out.
___________

Taehyung has been searching for you for 2 hours but he found nothing. Now he's burning in anger. All his guards have their heads hanging down, no one dared to look at him.

Connar and his mens are in hospital. Because Taehyung beat the hell out of them for not doing their job properly.

Now he is playing with his gun while thinking. He can hack your phone location and easily find you, but you have kept your phone at home. You didn't take your phone to the party.

Taehyung in mind:- i have many enemies but no one dared to mess with me because they know what will happen if they do. Then who the hell kidnapped
Y/n??