❣ Nightmare

You are preparing dinner while thinking deeply. You don't know what happened to him because he has been burning in anger since he arrived from the office.

Now Taehyung is sitting on the couch while working on his laptop. Suddenly your phone rang. He groaned and took your phone and hung up the call without checking the ID. Then again he started working on his laptop, but your phone kept on ringing. His eyes darkened even more. He took your phone and smashed it to the floor.

You immediately rushed to the living room when you heard loud sound. You looked at him then back to your phone which was broken into pieces.

Y/n:- Taehyung.. What happened to you??

Tae:- STAY QUIET.

He said, trying to control his anger.

Y/n:- What's wrong with you Taehyung?? Stop Just stop getting angry for small reasons.

Tae:- SHUT UP.

He said and stood up.

Y/n:- No..i have to clear it today-

He slapped you really hard that you feel on the floor.

Tae:- I told you to SHUT UP
Y/n.

You couldn't believe what just happened as tears continuously streaming down. You placed your hands on your cheek while breathing heavily.

Y/n:- D-did y-you just s-slap m-me?

Tae:- Yes princess because you were not listening to me.

He wasn't even regretting. You heart was broken. You were tolerating everything from the start because you had a little good that he would change for you, if not today then tomorrow. But he's just getting scary with each day passing. You had nothing to say. You hugged your knees and cried hard.

Seeing you like this he felt a weird ache in his chest. He quickly kneeled down in front of you.

Tae:- Princess.. I'm really sorry I promise I won't do it again-

He tried to hug you but you pushed him. You were really angry and hurt.

Y/n:- Stop Taehyung.. Just stop your acting I've had enough. I had enough of your sweet words. I can't tolerate it anymore.

His eyes darkened.

Y/n:- I just want it all to end-

Tae:- STOP.. STOP RIGHT THERE.

He turned his hands into fits and aggressively came closer making you move backwards in fear.

Tae:- I told you I WON'T DO THAT AGAIN. STOP THIS BULLSHIT NOW.

you were shivering so badly.

Tae:- Princess look at me in here.

Your were holding the bedsheet tightly and crying non stop.

Tae:- Y/n open your eyes.

He took your upper body in his embrace.

Tae:- princess.. PRINCESS!

You opened your scared teary eyes. Your heart was racing. You looked at him and quickly tried to push him but he hold you tightly.

Y/n:- P-please g-go away from m-me... L-leave me a-alone.

Tae:- what? Princess? Calm down it's just a nightmare-

Y/n:- I said LEAVE ME ALONE.

He lost his temper when you raised your voice.

Tae:- STOP Y/n. YOU DARED TO RAISE YOUR VOICE LIKE THAT??

Tae:- And because of that nightmare you are telling me to get out of MY ROOM.