❣ Step Brother

[ In a club ]

Jimin:- Why the fuck did you bring me here??

He said while looking around.

Jungkook:- Ahhh!! Stop being cold just like your STEP BROTHER TAEHYUNG. I just lost my mind in company with the Coldness of your brother and now you started.

Jimin:- You know jungkook there are so many things I want to do.

Jungkook:- Yes, i know but first you should lighten up.

He says while giving him drink. Jimin got annoyed but he took the drink and started drinking. They both kept drinking while taking.

Jungkook:- You know what happened when i forcefully took Taehyung to the club for the first time??

[Flashback]

Taehyung sat with a blank face. Some girls kept trying to seduce him but he wasn't reacting at all.

Girl:- You are so hot and sexy-

Tae:- Toh better get your ass out of my sight now.

He said in a cold tone. Jungkook kept drinking.

Tae:- That's enough Jungkook let's go.

Jungkook:- Wait i still wanna drink more.

He said in a drunk voice. Taehyung sighed and got annoyed.

Tae:- I'm leaving.

He stood up and about to go.

Girl:- Where are you going??

Tae:- You don't need to know.

She chuckled.

Girl:- I like you.

Tae:- So what??

She bite hey lips and tried to come closer to him. He pointed his gun at her. She was Frozen at her spot.

Tae:- Touch me and I'll end your life right now.

He smirked seeing fear in her eyes.

Tae:- Get or of my sight before I pull the trigger.

She quickly ran away from him.

[Flashback ended]

[In the balcony]

You were caressing Taehyung's soft hair. His head was still rested on your chest and his eyes were closed. He found peace in your arms, in the warmth of your embrace he found comfort. You were thinking about the scene that happened a few hours ago. You really don't want your brother to know what happened between you two. Yoongi doesn't have good intentions towards Taehyung from the beginning. They both hate each other. If yoongi comes to know how agressive Taehyung was towards you then his hatred towards Taehyung will grow even more. It can cause big scene that you don't want. You really want yoongi to get along with Taehyung. You stopped caressing his hair and just rested your hands on his back.
He groaned in annoyance. He grabbed your hands and placed it on his hairs. You chuckled and continued to caress his hairs.

This version of him... You want Taehyung to stay in this version. You don't want his cold, rude, unbothered, indifferent personality. You felt bad by the way he behaved with your friends. You sighed.

Y/n:- Taehyung...

Tae:- Hmm??

Y/n:- C-can I ask you something??

Tae:- Go ahead.

You smiled awkwardly.

Y/n:- i-i will tell y-you but please don't get m-mad.