❣ Ghosts

Taehyung was fast asleep but you were still awake while thinking about the horror movie that you watched earlier.

It's 1:54am but still you haven't slept yet.

You weren't as happy as you were before. Cause his mood swings getting scarier with each passing day.

Now you laid down on the bed looking here and there. Even though you were scared, you still watched the whole movie. Because you were curious to know what happened in the end. But now you are regretting watching that horror movie.

You looked at him. His back facing you. You moved closer to him and tried to sleep but that scary scene kept on flashing in front of your eyes. Your breathing started getting heavy.

Y/n:- What if a ghost comes??

You quickly sat straight. You were scared as hell. You looked at Taehyung, you want him to turn around. You gulped looking here and there.

Y/n:- I shouldn't have seen that movie.

Soon you started to hear some weird noises. Now you can't take this anymore. You are at the verge of crying. You gulped and decided to wake him up.

Y/n:- T-Taehyung... Taehyung.

You Shaked his body and he slowly opened his eyes

Tae:- What's wrong??

You lowered your gaze and bit your lower lip then spoke.

Y/n:- Can you please turn around?

Tae:- hmm? Why??

Y/n:- i just can't sleep.

He noticed that you were sweating.

Tae:- Are you scared?

You nodded your head.

Tae:- Scared of what??

He said turning around. You lowered your gaze and spoke in a low tone.

Y/n:- G-Ghosts.. i w-watched a horror m-movie.

He just stared at you with a blank face. You looked up at him and spoke.

Y/n:- T-They aren't really right??

You said while stuttering. He shook his head making you nervous.

Tae:- They are real. They eat humans and suck blood.

Your eyes widened and fear took all over your body. You started to breath heavily while looking here and there.

Y/n:- T-Taehyung it's n-not true r-right?? You a-are just j-joking right??

He raised an eyebrow.

Tae:- Which part sounded like a joke to you??

You gulped.

Tae:- I'm telling the truth. They really easy humans.

Your heart beat increased as you were shivering badly. You thought for a second and spoke.

Y/n:- T-then what if a g-ghost comes? You'll p-protect me right??

He shook his head.

Tae:- I'll try to protect myself first then I'll think about you.

He scared the hell out of you. Now you regretted for walking him up. You lowered your gaze and slowly your eyes getting teary. He glared at you and spoke in a cold tone.

Tae:- Don't cry now. You should have thought twice before watching that freaking MOVIE.

He scolded you. Couple of tears left your eyes. He sighed and sat straight leaning his back against the headboard.