❣ Love=pain

Josh:- Mrs.kim saw me talking to Mr.jeon and misunderstood him.

You were in shock too hearing his words.

Jimin's eyes darkened.

He turned his eyes towards you.

Jimin:- Let's go Y/n.....Y/n.

You didn't listen because your whole focus was on Taehyung.

Josh:- Mrs.Kim doesn't know that I'm one of your guard. And Mr.jeon was just telling me to concentrate on work and find Mrs.kim as soon as possible. Hearing this words Mrs. Kim thought Mr.jeon was there one who ordered me to kidnap her.

Taehyung ran his finger through his hair due to frustration.

Tae:- THEN WHO THE HELL IS BEHIND IT???

He said while pointing his gun at Josh.

Now Jimin can't take this anymore.

Your and Yoongi's eyes were stuck on Taehyung, Jimin took that opportunity to slowly back off and ran to the other side.

Then Jimin took out his gun and subbed at Josh's head.

Tae:- ANSWER ME!! WHO'S BEHIND IT???

Josh:- Jim-

Before her could complete his sentence Jimin fired the bullet at Josh.

Josh fell to the ground lifeless with blood pouring out of his head.

Jimin:- Perfect.

You felt like your whole body stopped.

You had blurred vision due to tears that's why you didn't saw clearly wheather the bullet came from Taehyung's gun or not.

You are thinking Taehyung is the one who pulled the trigger.

But Yoongi clearly saw that the bullet didn't came out of Taehyung's gun.

Jimin quickly came running towards you.

Tae:- WHAT THE HELL.

Justin quickly kneeled down and checked Josh pulses.

Justin:- Boss he's dead.

Taehyung ran his fingers through his hair and fired bullets at Josh's chest multiple times.

You wiped your tears and lowered your gaze, you never saw anyone getting killed in front of you.

Tae:- THERE IS SOMEONE AROUND THIS PLACE, FIND THEM.. QUICK.

Jimin held your hand.

Jimin:- Let's get out of here.

You nodded.

Yoongi:- Why didn't you tell me that you were kidnapped last night Y/n. You used to share everything with me, didn't you??

You were just crying nonstop.

Jimin:- Because she love him so much but..Y/n that guy is a trouble, stay away from him and you'll be safe.. Did you see how he killed Josh without any mercy.

Yoongi:- Well!! Josh deserve that, i would have done the same as Taehyung for laying a finger on Y/n.

Jimin rolled his eyes.

Yoongi:- But I'm damn sure that the first bullet didn't came from his gun. I think the person behind Y/n's kidnapping is the one who fired the first bullet.

Jimin's eyes widened.

Jimin in mind:- What the fuck. He's really getting on my nerves.

Jimin:- Hmm..I'm leaving now, i have many things to do.