Act 1: The girl who eyes hold a universe.

The Boy ran to the fallen ball which had landed across the park when he saw her. The girl was sitting on a bench but what drew him in most was the unique hair color the girl had being that of dark purple which greatly matched her eyes which held thousands of words and the universe inside them they shined brighter than the brightest stars in his eyes. "Hey! Purple hair Girl". The boy called obnoxiously the girl visually jumped as her eyes darted to the voice.

"Where's your friends?" The boy asked tilting his head in confusion as the girl sat alone and before he called to her, she was obviously drowned in her own thoughts. "They were adopted" A lie. A weapon that she used so often it was as if it was indented in her very being. She muttered the words lowly contrast to her bright appearance. The boy frowned as he sat next to her "Say what's your name."

The girl didn't respond as her eyes dimmed and she sighed "If your here to act like my friend please leave me alone". The girl sounded mature yet childish at the same time "Well would you prefer pretty girl?". The boy tilted his head in confusion the girl cheeks redden like the sun as she looked away quickly "Dumb boy" she said in response. "I'm not dumb just slightly less smart."

The boy protested in response as a chuckle almost escaped the girls' lips before she stopped it as a voice rang in the back of her mind. 'Idiot remember what happened with mama he's just going to leave you. Just like mama' She looked into his eyes they were dark blue they held mischief and a playful nature, but they held no lies unlike hers that even though they shined like the stars there was a black hole that was yet to be filled.

The girl shook the voice off and the black hole deep in her eyes hid once again. 'Maybe he's different?' "Ai" She spoke lowly. "Hmm?" The boy looked deep into her eyes as he awaited her to repeat "Ai Hoshino is my name" A playful grin spread across the boys' lips as his ocean blue orbs pulled her in like the oceans tide.

"Y/N L/N Nice to meet you Ai lets be best friends, ok?" His eyes were different from others unlike the other children, adults and even her own mother. They held honesty and care. So, she thought because if her eyes were like the stars and universe which shined and held a black hole then his were like the ocean and sea which drew you in but if you go deep enough into the ocean even the sun's rays and grace can't reach you right?

Ai nodded softly as she grinned Y/N grinned back his smile even wider than before "Is that a smile?" He cooed playfully. The smiled quickly dropped as she looked away "N-No" Ai responded as she stood up and walked away pouting. Y/N followed her as he walked ahead of her "Let's play Hide and Seek Ai-Chan" he said as Ai merely rolled her eyes but failed to notice the smile

A Year later:

"Ai-Chan hurry we don't want to be late right?" A boy said as he looked at his best friend Ai "I'm coming this shirt is Trickey to put on Y/N" Ai responded as she walked out the bathroom with a middle school uniform on as Y/N grinned.

"Pretty as always huh Ai-Chan?". Ai merely blushed at his words as she grinned back and looked into his eyes "You know it~" Y/N chuckled as they walked out the door together and suddenly, they were stopped by a yellow haired man.

"Hey girl how old are you?" The man questioned Y/N was creeped out by the man but looked into his eyes and saw nothing but true and genuine intentions, so he stayed Ai Looked at Y/N for an answer and saw him staying and trusted him, so she responded, "12 sir why do you ask?"

She said looking up at the man "My name is Ichigo Saitou How about becoming an Idol?" Ai eyes showed most of her answer as they held doubt "An Idol? Nothing is this world is free what do you want" Y/N questioned as Ai merely nodded at his response Saitou merely sighed as he held them his business card.