Act 10: Core of liars

Aqua tucked in Ruby as she lied down on the couch 'I found myself with a little sister' Aqua said in his mind as he looked at Ruby. 'A strange gal who is a hopeless idol fanatic' He continued in his mind as he looked at Ruby. 

A memory replayed of him and Sarina:

"So, Ai she dances so nimbly!" Sarina said with excitement on her face as she continued her rant "And her charisma is off the charts!" Gorou looked at her. "Yeah?" Gorou asked as Sarina smiled as she looked at him. "I like Ai the best of anyone in the whole world," Sarina said as her large smile was still plastered on her face. "But I like you just about as much Doctor!" Sarina said smiling as Gorou smiled back.

The memory ended as he looked at Ruby. 'The passion this girl when she talks about Ai is just like yours Sarina" Aqua said under his breathe as Ruby woke up. "Did you call my name?" Ruby asked as Aqua shook his head. "It wasn't your name that I called and if you want to sleep do it in your own bed." A soft hum left Ruby's mouth as she got up and walked over to the living door. 'Well yeah' Ruby said in her mind as she looked at Aqua a image of gorou appeared in front of her as she watched the excited expression of Aqua's face as he watched AI's performance.

'There's no way besides Sarina was my name in my past life' Ruby said as she walked into her room before falling asleep.

A few months later:

A few months had past since the Famous Idol Ai had come back from her Hiatus. The steady rise of B-Komachi though all was not solved Ai sat down with Aqua, Ruby and Y/N. A grim expression of as on her face as she grumbled. "My pay this month is 200,000 Yen" She sighed as she looked at the pay check. "Seriously this agency is so stingy with pay!" Ai said as she looked at Miyako "Plus the single we just put out reached #3 on the Oricon charts didnt it?" Ai asked Miyako who was typing away. "Aren't the middle-men taking too big of a cut." Said Ai as Miyako didn't look at her but finally responded.

"A bit too late too be complaining now no? Besides unlike the big cooperations who do everything from distribution to production, We're just a small player" Miyako says before she looks at Ai "Besides you came into this knowing our, profits are slim right?" Miyako said tilting her head slightly as Ai sighs.

'I've finally realized the world revolves around money" Ai said as Miyako looked at her dead-panning "quite a depressing realization' Ai said in her head as she looked at Aqua and Ruby "Being a Idol is fun so I wouldn't mind getting by like this if I were on my own" Ai said as she held Ruby in the air. "plus Y/N over here is overworking him self so we can get by which is another thing I don't like. But I want to send these two to good schools let them take extra lessons and so on" Ai said as she looked up at Ruby.

"To give them lots of opportunities. I've gotta sell better and earn as much as possible. Don't I" Ai said as she felt Y/N wrapping his arms around her. "We have to each as much as possible" Y/N corrected her as Aqua sat on his leg. "You already do enough I want to help too" Ai said meekly as she looked at Y/N who  was chuckled. "I'm doing this cause I love you don't over work yourself because you feel bad for me" Y/N said as Ai grinned mischievously "Then let me do my part because I love you" Ai said as she pecked Y/N on the lips before she looked at Ruby who looked looked was still being held in the air. "But as things stand now, I won't be able to make them happy" Aqua and Miyako looked at her with a slight look of shock in their eyes at Ai. Y/N merely grinned "As your number one fan isn't it my job to support you always? I'll make sure you make a lot of money for us promise" Y/N said as Ai smiled back at him as she stood up.

"Ahh, I sure wish I'd get some job offers or commercials or films" Y/N eyes widened slightly but smiled was plastered on his face. Ai sighed as she picked up her ice cream before eating it. "now if I were major agency" Miyako  sighed "For a start maybe lay off that pricey ice cream" Ai didn't listen to her as a soft hum of satisfaction left her mouth. "I'm going for my lessons! be good while mommy's gone, Okay" Ai said to her children as she waved bye "Hai" Y/N responded as Ai rolled her eyes. Ai left as Y/N went to the living room Ruby looked at Aqua. "hey, don't idols usually make like one million yen a month?" Ruby asked Aqua who shook his head. "Far from it" Aqua responded as Ruby looked shocked "Wait they don't?!" Ruby said as she almost recoiled back in shock.

Oshi no ko: When a star explodesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें