Act 9: Miyako's Shock

'Thats right I wasn't the only person to be reincarnated' Aqua says in his mind as he reminisces about when he found out ruby was reincarnated.

Flashback:
Aqua walked out of Ai's and Y/N's room as he watches Ruby typing on a phone as she mashed the keys. "Ehhh?! Drop dead you ape men cant comprehend to mama's talent and beauty!" Ruby showed a disguted expression as she typed away at the phone.

"From the quality of her performances Its clear shes in a different league of course management would favor her!"

"Maybe we're not so different" Aqua said as ruby looked at him she recoiled back in shock. "What the eww a baby just talked!" Aqua dead panned "I can say the same to you"

Back to the present:

'Its true i wanted to help Ai and Y/N give birth to normal children' Ruby interrupted his thoughts "Ah! Its true you can record it one time and then watch it forever". 'Not a bizarre set of twins like us' Aqua said in his mind.

A man with a hoodie and a trashed room watched the performance as multiple posters of Ai hung in his room. He gripped his hood "Why...Why! You tricked me".

In the morning:

"Aqua? You hungry wanna nurse?" Aqua face blushed red as he struggled in Ai's arm. "Oh you'd rather not?" Ai said tilting her head as Ai handed him over to Y/N who gave Aqua his bottle. "You sure like your bottle dont you aqua?".

A whine was heard from across the room "Hai hai" Ai called as she picked up ruby. "Now you like nursing dont you ruby?" Ai said smiling softly as Ruby looked at Aqua with a smug grin.

'That little!...' "Time for work" Ichigo called as he walked in. "Hai" Ai said as she kissed Aqua and Ruby on the forehead.

Y/N looked at his watch grumbling as he did the same as Ai and knelt down towards the two. "Be good ok? If not then no roller coaster" Y/N said as they both showed a horrified expression they both quickly nodded. "Good" Y/N said as he walked out the door as he kissed Ai. "See you later my love" Y/N said sweetly.

Before he could leave Ai tugged on his shirt as she pulled Y/N back she kissed him. "Till later then right Y/N?" Y/N grinned "Of course" With that the three left again.

Miyako went to close the door and lock it as Aqua looked at ruby. "At least show some restraint" Aqua grumbled. "Why Im a girl i should have the right to savor my mothers boobs" Aqua sweat dropped.

"Were you even a girl in your past life?" Aqua said Ruby nodded as Aqua sighed he rubbed his temple. "Then i guess i can let it slide" Ruby rolled her eyes. "Poor mama having a disgusting man instead of a normal son" Ruby said dramatically.

A tick mark appeared on Aqua's face as Ruby face flushed red. "Go away! I need a diaper change" Aqua dead panned but nodded as Ruby cried out Miyako came as she changed her.

"Im the president wife! Im technically the president why do i have to do this?" Miyako sighed as a idea struck her. "Thats right I can sell this story to the media!" Miyako turned around and started taking pictures of Ai's draws.

"Aqua what do we do, Can we kill her?" Ruby whispered to Aqua who shook his head and whispered back. "She too big even if we manage to kill her we wouldn't be able to drag her". Ruby nodded at Aqua's words as he then whispered an Idea to her as she looked at him with a dumbfounded expression. "You think its actually gonna work?" Ruby said lowly "Only chance we got" Aqua said before taking a deep breathe.

"Even bottled of champagne cannot quench the thirst of your greed" Aqua said as he looked at Miyako who froze "A baby just talked what the.." Miyak muttered as Aqua just prayed this worked. "We are the messengers of god" Aqua said as confidence and wisdom oozed off the boy. Miyako looked around "Ha ha Very funny wheres the camera's?" Miyako uttered quietly.

"Do you think a infant can speak its common sense" Aqua said harshly as Miyako reached for ruby. "Ruby get down its not safe for yo-" She was cut off by Ruby who smacked her hand away. "Don't touch me" Ruby said in a disgusted tone as she looked down at Miyako.

"I am the reincarnation of what you humans call Amaterasu" The harshness and coldness of her words even made Aqua surprised as Miyako looked at the twins. "Ai has been chosen by the god of entertainment and as such her children are great prophets and are destined things to achieve in this world" Ruby said as Aqua nodded.

"And By exposing Ai's Secret you are going against the will of god" Miyako recoiled back in shock. "The will of god?" Miyak said meekly. "Thats right and if you go against god's will you will receive divine punishment" Ruby said as Miyako looked even more shocked.

"Divine punishment whats the punishment" Miyako gulped as Ruby struggled to come up with something. "Death" Aqua said calmly as Ruby went along with it. "Thats right you will die!" Ruby shouted as Miyako held the twins leg. "Noo thats to harsh! Im too young to die!" Miyako said as she begged the twins to not kill her a absurd scene for anyone.

"If you protect Ai and do everything the two children want" Before Ruby could finish Miyako nodded "Anything ill even lick the soles of their feet" Ruby sweat dropped "Thou does not need to go that far, besides if you complete the task marrying a Rich Actor might not be unreasonable". As soon as those words rolled off of ruby's tongue Miyako immediately got up and cleaned the apartment spotless.

Aqua looked at ruby "Wasn't that too far promising her something that isn't guaranteed" Ruby merely shook her head at his words "Nah besides we finally go outside" Ruby said cheerfully as Aqua pinched the bridge of his nose. He looked at Ruby "Were you a actor in your past life?" Aqua said curiously. Ruby merely shook her head at Aqua's words "You sure?" Ruby sighed as she looked away from aqua.

"Lets just say i grew up in a abnormal environment" Ruby sighed as her mind wandered to the weak girl lying in a hospital bed. Aqua shrugged "You'll be a good actor in the future" Aqua walked away as ruby thought about his words as she was absorbed into her own thoughts. "I never thought about the future" Ruby said in her mind as her mind wandered to the 'unless' job possibilities.

————————————————————————
The decrease in writing quality and length is bad I know this is probably gonna be the only chapter this short..... To Lyric I'm sorry its just one chapter forgive me....... Anyways I'm not on My pc so this is my first chapter on mobile and it felt weird typing this all out but my chapters length will go back to normal and my writing quality the next chapters sorry for the inconsistent-ness only one chapter every day i know sorry but anyways Mwah! 1110 words.