Act 8: Truthful Lies

A brightness flashed Gorou eyes interrupting the darkness he saw as his eyes fluttered open as his eyes slowly adjusted to the lighting and there, he saw the two people he wanted to protect so badly. "Y/N? Ai?" Gorou said but all that came out was a baby cry Ai chuckled as Gorou was placed in Y/N's arms. "Aqua, papa's better than mama, right?" Y/N said as a pillow hit him in the head, he looked at an Ai who smiled weakly.

He grinned as he kissed her forehead "I'm so proud of you Ai" Y/N said softly.  Ai giggled softly as she held ruby in her arms. "You better after all I did~" Ai teased. Gorou or Aqua as Y/N and Ai called him was confused he looked at his hands.

'Wait why are my- Ah I see I actually got reincarnated as a child.' Gorou said in his mind as Y/N swung him around Gorou let out a happy noise which Y/N as a good thing as he spun Gorou more "Papa's so fun right?" Y/N said before he put Aqua down as he grinned at Ai "I'll be back my love, what do you want to eat?"

Ai pondered for a moment before she grinned again. "Ah Y/N could you-" Y/N chuckled at her words and as if reading her mind "Yea ill cook for you." as Y/N left Ai looked at Aqua and Ruby 'I want to say I love you but I don't want it to be a lie for my children' Ai said in her mind as she clutched the two close to her body as ruby reached for her face seeing the expression of doubt Ai had on her face.

Ai grinned "You get me so well ruby~!" Ai exclaimed as her eyes closed shut slowly as she was awoken by getting shook awake lightly, she grumbled as her eyes fluttered open. She saw Y/N with food in his hands she immediately shook the sleepiness off her as she took the plate and began to devour whatever was on the plate.

After she was finished Y/N laughed as he placed his hand on right cheek and rubbed all the crumbs off her face. Ai blushed lightly but a light laugh escaped her mouth. "So, what did you cook I ate too fast to realize what it was" Ai said seriously Y/N almost busted into laughter. "Okonomiyaki" Y/N said in-between barely holding his laughs back.

Ai pouted as after they calmed down Y/N looked at Ai "How do you plan on still being an Idol? Ai grinned as she closed one eye "I'll just smile and lie away till I'm the perfect idol~!" Y/N grumbled slightly before looking at her.  "I think you're going to slip up one day" Y/N deadpanned as Ai heart almost broke. "If anything, it's you" Y/N took an imaginary arrow to the heart as they played argue Aqua and Ruby watching this thinkingthe same thing. 'These are my new parents?'.

As Y/N patted Ai she just pouted "No one can deny that we're perfect liars, though~" Y/N said as he smiled. Ai sighed as she just looked at the celling "You know I use to think When you fall head over heels how does it go?Being liked, being loved, is a thing I'll never know, and I hoped one day that at least some of my lies would come true." Ai said deep in her thoughts as if reminiscing about those times.

Y/N hugged her "Well I can definitely relate to that a lot but I love you Ai one thing I know it that after lying so much in my life that's at least the truth" Y/N said softly as Ai eyes widened "You know Y/N you just might beat our kind of love of lies I love you too and that's not a lie either at least that's what my heart and brain say~" she said softly as Y/N let out his famous dumb grin. "Ai even though we both lie to each other still I-" Y/N was cut off as Ai pecked him ono the lips as if they hadn't kissed before he traced his fingers over his lips.

"I genuinely might get addicted if this goes on Ai~" Y/N cooed softly as Ai hit him on the head "We already have two kids how many do you want!" Ai huffed as she looked away Y/N held his head as he bowed "Ai forgive me my glorious queen Idol." Ai puffed her chest as if proud of her accomplishment of making Y/N apologize.

                                                                            A few months later:

Ai sat in an apartment pampering aqua as he let out soft noises of joy a cry was heard as she wrapped aqua around her hip. "Coming!" Ai said as she picked up an identical twin of the blonde baby boy she was just pampering. "Up-see ruby!" Ai said as she placed the blonde girl on her hip. Ruby cried again as Ai frowned slightly "What's wrong aqua?" Ai said as she looked at the blonde-haired girl.