Act 5: Addiction

A few months later:

Ai wouldn't let Y/N out of her sight as she constantly clung to him, she wouldn't lose him EVER. According to Y/N she needed to be ready at any moment as the Hikaru incident can happen. Also, after that Ai had become very distrustful of any person who tried to get to know her which could become a major issue according to Y/N, but she only needed him right?

"Y/N~" Ai's voice filled the person in question ears as he let out a soft hum in response. "Give me attention get off your phoneee~" Y/N sighed as he patted Ai's head, she let out an almost purr noise before leaning into his touch, but he pulled away shortly after as a pout found its way to Ai's lips.

Ai blushed Wildy as Y/N had kissed her "Ai you need to be ready what happened with hik-" Y/N was cut off by the feeling of Ai hugging him tightly "I don't want to be reminded of what happened can we please talk about something else?" Y/N sighed. "I'm sorry to remind you but you can lose me Ai even if you don't want it to happen."

"It's not fair...." Ai said quietly but Y/N said nothing and just let her rant "It's not fair I can't love anyone because I'm an idol I should have never become one I should've listened to you it's all my fault..." Ai said as tears threatened to fall down her eyes.

"Ai please don't ever say that it's never your fault to m,take Hikaru head on was my decision. Don't ever blame yourself for my dumb choices alright?" Y/N said as he cupped Ai's face. "But if I wasn't there you could've dodged, and you would have never-" Y/N cut her off "Ai, I want you to be happy and if that costs my life so be it, I could never wish for something more than for you to be happy whether that is with me or without me." Y/N said as he kissed her once again.

Ai frowned at his words and was about to say something but after he kissed her, she smiled "Stop doing that you idiot" Ai said as she hit him on the chest playfully before standing "Y/N one day we're going to start a family like you promised right?" Ai said teasingly as she twirled around grinning at him. "Of course, what should be their names?" Y/N said as he tilted his head. "We'll think about it in the moment of course~" Ai said as Y/N hugged her and let out a soft hum.

"The girl is named amethyst" Y/N said as Ai gasped dramatically. "If they're going to pop out of my belly, I'm naming them end of conversation." Ai huffed "But shouldn't I-" Ai death glared at Y/N "Yes ma'am" he said ending the conversation. "Good Y/N!~" Ai said as her phone dinged.

"Its president Saitou" Y/N said as he looked at her phone from over her shoulder. Ai nodded softly as she texts back "Satou" Ai tried to correct Y/N as Ai dragged Y/N to the door. "You're coming with me!" Ai said playfully as Y/N had quickly put on his shoes Ai quickly threw on her coat but didn't bother to put on the rest of her winter clothes as Y/N did the same and just put on a coat as they before she dragged Y/N out of the house a smile spread across both of their faces as they walked through the left-over snow on the ground.

'I won't let anything happen to my star' Y/N said firmly in his mind as him and Ai had gotten inside of Ichigo's car. "Y/N?" Ai said softly as her grip on Y/N hand tightened. "If you ever try to die on me again even kami won't be able to save you from the things I'd do" Ai said as a tick mark grew on her face.

Y/N nodded eagerly 'I would gladly do it twice' Y/N confirmed in his mind as they arrived at strawberry studio's "Oh yea Ai what is this interview about?" Y/N asked as Ai smiled and put a finger to her lips "Thats a secret~" Ai proceeded to drag him inside the building as there was a whole camera crew there as ai merely smiled as she let Y/N hand go who merely grumbled at the lost touch but was shut up by a wink from Ai.