Act 3: Stars

A few weeks later we go into the now famous idol Ai Hoshino room.

Ai POV:

I was woken up by my alarm as I sighed before shutting it off as I stared up at the celling before sitting up and sighing as I got ready for another day of lies. I quickly went into the bathroom as I stared at the mirror as I started to question myself.

I wanted to be an Idol, but did I want to lie to my fans, to Y/N? Lies a form of weapon I used since the day my mother left me, I put on this cheerful facade, yet I felt nothing expect for when I'm with him. An image of Y/N popped into my mind as I quickly tried to erase the image as I slap my cheeks with my hands. 'Time to get ready for school'.

a few moments later:

I walked downstairs in my school uniform it took a while considering how Trickey the shirt was, but I did it after a while........of struggling. "Hey, President, Satou~" I said playfully as I built my walls of lies up and prepared for another day of fake happiness after all the only way, I could express myself was with lies right?

"Just eat so I can take you to school you damn idol." I laughed At least that was somewhat real. I quickly eat as I open the car door before getting inside and sigh as I look outside the window 'I'm an Idol who lies a lonely liar.'

"We're hear Ai you, ok?" Ichigo voice snapped me out of my thoughts 'Maybe I'm not so lonely but I'm still a liar everyone lies.' "Yep! I'm ok president just thinking about my next concert!' I walked out and then I saw him Y/N 'Does he lie too?' I quickly shook the thought out my head I sneak up behind him and hug him tightly 'I want to stay like this just a little longer'.

Y/N POV:

I jumped slightly but did nothing at the familiar touch "Yes Ai?" I said as I pat her head "What?~ I can't say hi to my number one fan?~" Ai seemed to have gotten better over the years since her mother left but I saw through it all Lies. It made me irritated for some reason after all these years of knowing of her act why does it only make me mad now? I grumbled and dragged her away we had a few minutes before class started.

I dragged her behind the building as I look into her sparkling eyes, yet I could see the emptiness to them. "Ai why do you lie to everyone even me about your feelings?". Her eyes widened at my words as her lip trembled, she continued to play dumb.

"What do you mean Y/N This is me" she said but I could read her like a book the way she talks walks and acts hold no meaning as if she's a robot. "Your actions hold no meaning to them they feel.......empty" I could only guess what's going through her head at the now free emotions that were running wildly through her eyes.

"Ai please don't lie I want you to be honest with me" Oh what a hypocrite I am, "but even if you lie, I won't stop loving you." That seemed to do it as tears ran down her face as she hugged me tightly. Her voice broke as she spoke "Promise?" Ai croaked out as her hug on me tightened. "Promise"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Sorry to interrupt but bold words carry strong emotional value aka strong emotions hence why there's so many bold words in this scene but let the show continue.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Promise" I said as Ai bawled her eyes out for a few minutes, and I let her I didn't care about the tears staining my tee-shirt after all she's more important than a uniform. Wait What am I thinking. I instantly built back up my walls yet the more time I spent with Ai the harder it became to close her out.