Act 7: 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓?! 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝

Two years later:

A full two years later and Ai kept her promises but had become back to clingy to Y/N It didn't bother him much though as he just accepted the fact that's just Ai way of showing affection. Ai had become more......Flirty though if that was even possible as they were walking home from school after being crowded by practically everyone at the school, they managed to slip through the crowd though as Y/N made Ai stick closely to him which she didn't mind.

As they walked Ai clutched the pendant Y/N had given as she held her left hand out and looked at the ring on her finger. "You know Y/N I never fully repaid you for the gifts~" Ai cooed softly as she clung to Y/N's arm. "You don't ever have too" Y/N merely shrugged as Ai pouted and dragged him into his house, she had been spending a lot of time at his house these pasts few years to the point where she kept most of her clothes, Brushes, makeup, and even *cough* pads *cough*.

She sat on the couch as a sigh of relief left her mouth as Y/N walked into the kitchen and made some coffee as he sat on the couch "Aren't you too young to be drinking that?". Ai said tilting her head as Y/N sipped his coffee "Aren't you too young to be an Idol?" Y/N snarked back as Ai gasped dramatically.

"Oh, how my pride has fallen" Ai said as she leaned her body against Y/N's as she pouted after she got no reaction as she turned on the TV putting on her one of her favorite dramas shows to watch as her eyes brightened at the feeling of Y/N hands sliding around her figure as she leaned her head against his shoulder. A feeling of comfort washed over Ai as she grabbed his hand.

"Y/N let me repay you for the gifts" The words rolled of her tongue sweetly like it did all those years ago as her hands slid across his chest. So much temptation they were old enough right? A few moments later they ended up in Y/N's bed as Ai sat on top of him straddling his waist.

"Let's give Y/N his reward" Ai teased as she grabbed his hands and slid them up her shirt and the rest is history. Ai laid on top of Y/N chest as they both panted drenched in sweat as Ai kissed him before pulling away a few moments later. "Y/N After how many times you did it inside, I might be pregnant." Ai teased as Y/N shook his head.

"No way, right?" Ai merely smiled at his words and nodded she couldn't get pregnant after just one time, right? Oh, how naive

2 weeks later:

Ai had been throwing up non-stop and had gotten weird carvings and that led to her taking a pregnancy test that she hoped was negative. but contrast to her wishes the test showed positive her heart nearly jumped out of her chest. She wanted a family but what about her career and Y/N?

'He's going to leave you this is why mama left you slut shouldn't have opened your legs.' Ai nearly vomited again at the thought as she rushed to Y/N's house she knocked as she gripped the test in her hand's Y/N answered as she walked inside. "Y/N get Yuki we need to talk" Y/N nodded as it was probably about her staying at his house for a few weeks. The three of them sat down as she showed them the test.

"I'm a dad?" Tears nearly slid down the boy's face as Ai took that as a bad reaction and clutched her shirt as the next few words made all the anxious thoughts in her head disappear. "I'm a dad this is the best dad of my life IM A DAD." Y/N picked Ai up and spun her around Yuki hit Y/N on the head as he put Ai down. "She's still pregnant so you two are keeping the baby I assume?" Ai nodded as Y/N grinned. An evil look took over Yuki's face as she looked at Y/N. "Let's have a nice talk later mister" Yuki said as Y/N saw the devil surround Yuki he looked at Ai for help, but she looked away like she didn't even notice.