Act 12: Debate and perfect acting

Let me know if you like this detailed style of writing next chapter is gon be 3000+ words if y'all do anyways enjoy.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————
The moment those words left Taishi mouth Aqua eyes widened in surprise at his words "You do any acting by chance?" Aqua quickly declined as he sheepishly looked away awry droplets running down his face. "No, acting and such isn't something I find passion in" Taishi quickly put him down and hummed. "You'd be intresting on screen." Taishi said as he crouched down to Aquas height his shoes slightly creasing the lower he got as he hummed lightly. A Idea suddenly hit Taishi. "I'd like to put you in something" He said rather foward which surprised Aqua as he raised a eyebrow as Taishi handed him a business card. "Here's my business card, Give me a call if you sign up with a agency." The hallway echoed lightly as his words filled the air. Aqua declined as he lightly shook his head. "Please, if you're going to hand out work, then give it to Ai rather than me."

"Oh, That Idol Ai? she certainly has the looks but I doubt even with some luck she has even a slim chance of making it in the acting world" Ai was marveling over the food as Miyako just shook her head her arms crossed over her chest as she denied AI's hunger for sweets.

Aqua looked confused as he tilted his head. "She needs that much luck? Even with her Ethereal looks?" Taishi nodded as he pointed to a group of actors through the cracked door as Aqua followed his hand his eyes trailing over a group of three two girls wearing school uniforms the longer haired one had glasses and a longer skirt that almost trailed down to her knees it complimented her Light purple hair girl who hair faded the Light brow hair girl had a uniform similar to Ai as her brown hair looked like it faded as well. The man was lean from what Aqua could tell and wore a black shirt with a black cap Aqua trailed his gaze over the three before he looked back at Taishi who started to speak as he did Aqua's eyes went back to The three.

"Listen here, kid. There are three types of actors." Taisha paused as Aqua patiently waited for him to continue. "for example the three I'm pointing at, One is a star actor...Their primary role it to attract an audience" Taishi hummed out as he pointed at the light brown haired girl who looked focused on her activities she noticed Taishi and Aqua and smiled before her eyes darted back to the assistant manager. "Given they're typically the poster child. They garner solid performance fees," he slid his finger over to the light purple hair girl who hair also faded she seemed too imemeresed in her work to notice them unlike the girl prior.

"Next is those with real talent. Their role is to ensure the quality of the product on screen. "Maintaining the programming blocks grand is also their job." Taishi sighed as he looked back at Aqua and stood up as he dusted off his knees. "Lastily, you've got newcomer actors. Acting ability isn't really expected from them. They get a passing mark if they can bring a breathe of fresh air to the screen" Aqua looked interested now which caused a small smirk to form on Taishi faced as he walked towards the window where he could see the three actors and the others on set. Aqua followed as he watched as well Taishi leaned on the window framed before he continued.

"I assume you can guess which category Ai falls in but......There's also the goal of giving the next starts some experience." He lightly paused as Aqua hummed as if pushing him to go on looking up at him and Taishi didn't refuse as he continued. "I suppose it's an investment the entire industry makes. In other words, all those fresh faces over there are currently being invested in including Ai. Unless they either draw in viewed or become well liked on set, They'll be replaced by the next crop of newcomers."

Taishi chuckled lightly as he continued to watch to watch. "It would be a great achievement if even one of the newcomer here today makes it in the industry. That's the kind of world this is" Aqua listened intently as he let out a small sigh of understanding. "Those who survive are first-class at something or other." Aqua smiled as he hummed. "If shining along others is the problem Then she'll be fine, then Ai is a first class Idol" Taishi interrupted as he looked down at Aqua. "No just being a first class idol wont cut it" Aqua giggled lightly Taishi looked confused.