Act 4: 𝑰 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼!

A year later:

AI and B-Komachi had become one of the most famous groups in the entertainment industry as all their performances had hundreds of thousands of views and streams. However, Ai first performance on when she performed Idol had reached 2 million views and steams.

Many fans wanted her to do the song again, but she declined since that performance and song was for Y/N. "Y/N~" Ai said as she hugged Y/N from behind as Y/N just hummed in response. Everyone in their classroom went crazy from this and multiple rumors went around about Y/N and Ai dating. Of course, they lied and said they were just friends, but a certain blonde boy didn't buy it.

"Ai I can't wait for your performance tonight" Y/N said playfully. After school they cut through the alley to get to strawberry productions faster when a boy in a hood stood Infront of them. "Uhm, can we help you?" Y/N felt uneasy and moved Ai behind him. The boy pulled his hood down to reveal Hikaru now Y/N adrenaline was pumping.

Ai holds on to his hand tighten but Y/N merely smiled at her as he quickly darted his eyes back to Hikaru figure to see a knife in his hands. "Y/N you bastard you just had to get in my way." Hikaru said coldly as he walked towards the two.

"Call the police" Y/N said to Ai as she quickly nodded, and the police said they would be there in approximately 3 minutes. Hikaru grumbled at this and run towards Y/N, but Y/N couldn't doge because Ai was right behind him so.......... *THUD*.

Y/N had taken the knife to the stomach as he punched Hikaru making him fall over and he got on top of Hikaru before punching him again and again and again and again........ Ai wrapped her arms around him "Y/N he's not moving anymore please...." Y/N rolled off of him and sat with his back to the alley wall as he hugged Ai tightly.

"I don't think I'm going to make it Ai I hoped that we could've started a family and got married Ai please don't be stuck with my death and move on, ok?" Tears flowed like a river from Ai's face. "Don't say that you're going to make it stay with me please Y/N I can't live without you."

Y/N pulled her in for a kiss Ai didn't decline as she felt the warmth slowly leaving his body. They both slowly pulled away as Y/N held his hand to her face. "Perform well for me tonight, ok?" Ai nodded and cried as she rested her face in his chest. "Please don't leave me Y/N I don't want to live in this world without you. I can't live in this world without you please don't leave me" Ai cried as her grip on him tightened Y/N smiled and looked up at the sky "Ai when we both wake up from this nightmare let's start a family and get married ok?" Ai nodded as his grip on her went limp.

Police came and saw Y/N body and Ai hugging him as she cried, they quickly called the paramedics who rushed Y/N. Ai had last her hope her spark how could she live without him? "His pulse is faint hurry" A doctor screamed as they put him on a stretcher and carried him into the back of the ambulance. Ai eyes widened as she clutched the purple pendant on her neck.

A few hours later:

She heard nothing from anyone not a single word was Y/N dead? No, he had to survive for her right he wouldn't leave her. Yet she had to perform it was Y/N dying wish for Y/N. She looked at the members of B-Komachi. as she bowed "Please let me perform solo tonight" The members of B-Komachi looked at Ai with shock and so did Ichigo. "Just for tonight I know this isn't what we planned but please.".