Chapter 15: Celebrations.

Ai sat on the couch as she hummed a sweet tone running her fingers through the golden locks of Ruby.

Aqua sat on Y/N's lap asleep as Y/N patted his head. Ichigo held a bottle booze in his hand smiling widely.

Ichigo: "Man, this is some good booze! Come on; celebrate your new digs with a drink. Drink up, Drink up!"

Ichigo held the bottle up as he leaned back. He was wasted drunk.

Ai smiled as her eyes widened her mouth forming a small 'O'.

Ai: "Wow, that's a Moriizo!"

Miyako's eyebrow twitched as she hastily walked over.

Miyako: "Not so fast! Ai doesn't turn 20 until next week, just wait a little longer."

Y/N chuckled as he leaned back.

Y/N: "Ruby see how much of a idiot your uncle is?" 

Ruby snickered as she was being pampered by her mother, Ichigo rolled his eyes before speaking.

Ichigo: "Baka! Baka! I'm not a idiot cause I made your girlfriend blow up!"

Y/N scoffed dramatically as he held out his hand to Ai. In-turn Ai grabbed his hand; interlocking their fingers as she smiled humming softly. Ai felt her eyes watering...she didn't deserve them...any of them yet they were here if only this could last forever.

Y/N: "My beautiful idol could have made it without you, she is the best after all"

Y/N smirked kissing AI's forehead making her turn the slightest red as she smiled even wider. She couldn't fake a smile around them anymore.

Ichigo was about to continue the pointless banter when he listened to the TV that talked about B-Komichi boost in viewers.

Ichigo: "The Tv drama Ai stars in is climbing up in the ratings! And B-Komichi work schedule is packed, too! Next week, we're finally performing at a stadium!"

Ai giggled as she pampered Ruby who was too caught up in her mothers affection to care about the conversation.

Ai: "He's certainly in a good mood."

Miyako: "Well, it was always the president dream to have an idol he nurtured to perform on a stadium. A dream all us staff share:"

Ai titled her head as she pondered.

Ai: "Are stadiums really that special?"

Miyako looked surprised at the question as she turned to Ai.

Miyako: "They carry a different weight compared to other venues. More over you can't even book a slot without going through a specialized company. The proficiency and track record of staff whore able to manage a huge number of spectators is vital."

Miyako paused for air as she continued to explain.

Miyako: "Plus: there's a rigorous screening process to see if an artist is suitable. They're venues that require a large time commitment and lots of staff labor. Simply having money doesn't mean one can perform there. They're stages onto which only a chosen few can climb."

Miyako started to pour herself a drink, Ai was about to reach for a bottle till Y/N grabbed her waist pulling her back into the couch.

Y/N frown as he whispered into her ear.

Y/N: "What did I say?"

Ai felt a shiver run down her spine as she nodded looking away her body feeling on fire. Y/N did say no more alcohol for a while...

Miyako walked away sipping on her drink:

Miyako: "Stadium concerts are what everyone dreams of."

Ai pretended nothing happened as she nodded.

Ai: "I see"

Ai let her voice trail off before burying her attention into her own thoughts.

'When I sell well, everyone is pleased. So I'll put ok the appearance of being happy, too.'

Ai spoke to herself in her mind before finishing her last vent in her brain.

'For their sake and mine'

———————————————————————

I got school so I'm going to bed don't even feel like changing the font 618 words next chapter will be longer and will be coming soon.