Act 6: ❝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐞❞

Two months later:

Ai had gotten jealous of a New-Coworker that had joined B-Komachi her name was Kako Ai hated her because Kako got a little too close to Y/N in Ai's opinion. Ai grumbled after seeing them talking with each other and pulled Y/N away from her into an empty room. "Y/N" Ai said softly as she grabbed his hand as she squeezed it.

Y/N let out a soft hum in response as Ai squeezed his hand harder. "I don't like her at all" Ai almost hissed a venom laced her tongue. Y/N cupped her face before kissing her forehead as he chuckled "baby your just overreacting" Ai sighed and pulled her hand away. "Overreacting? Y/N she literally flirts with you all day?!".

Y/N grimaced as he saw the tears welling up in Ai's eyes, he tried to grab her hand, but she swatted it away "If you want to be with her so much fine" Ai said with a shaky breath before she stormed off Y/N tried to chase her as she left the room, he followed her but was stopped, when he felt a grab on his hand. It was Kako Y/N eyes widened 'Was Ai right was I truly blind?'. He pulled his hand away in disgust.

"Don't touch me" Kako rolled her eyes and grabbed his arm as she leaned into him. "Come on you know you think about me~" Y/N almost vomited as he pushed her off of him as he left the building looking for Ai.

A few hours later:

Y/N hadn't found Ai anywhere and it started to rain 'Great' Y/N said in his mind as tears streamed down the boy's face as he walked into a park and there, he saw Ai with another guy under the same umbrella. Y/N nearly dropped to his knees as his deep bright blue eyes dulled to a dark murky blue. He walked away and stopped in an alley as he fell to his knees and clutched his chest as he screamed all his anger and sadness out.

He screamed and screamed yet no one came 'It's like I'm screaming, and no one can hear....' Ai was sitting at the park unbeknownst to her Y/N had seen her with another guy, but he didn't know he was a child-hood friend she met a few months after she met Y/N his name was Rin he had a girlfriend he treated Ai like a little sister, and he was moving in a few days he comforted her as Ai cried her heart out.

A few days later:

Ai had been calling Y/N phone with no answer and no one had seen him not even Yuki they had contemplating on calling the police when one day Y/N walked in. Ai ran to hug him, but Y/N stopped her. "Please step aside Ai" Ai heart almost shattered as she looked into Y/N eyes. They were swollen like he had cried for days on no end, and they were dull they held no motivation or will they we're just empty like a dark blue ocean.

He walked past to her as he stumbled into Ichigo's office Ai wanted to run after him but was stopped by Yuki who merely shook her head tears fell from Ai's eyes as Y/N closed the door behind him Ai walked up to the door and pressed her ear against it.

"Ichigo" Y/N called Ichigo who stood up and hugged the boy tightly Ichigo was ecstatic till he saw the emptiness in the boy's eyes he sighed as he sat Y/N down. Y/N gripped the older man's shirt and put his face into a pillow as he cried and screamed till his hearts content. He pulled away after a few minutes as he looked into Ichigo's eyes.

"I-I don't know what to do Saitou,....It hurts so badly just make it stop please." Y/N cried as he gripped the older man shirt Ai on the other side of the door nearly busted through the door, but she collected herself as tears rolled down her shirt. "Before I left I-I-I" Ichigo patted the boy's head. "Slow down son" Y/N nodded as he calmed himself. "I saw Ai with another guy, and It hurts so bad I cried, and I cried I screamed, and I screamed. yet it was like no one heard me nobody came for me Not Ai Not Mom Not you it hurts so bad I almost wished I-I-I didn't survive the stabbing." Ichigo hugged the boy tightly as he patted his head.