Twelve

Madison Blake

"Are you coming to the game?" Kelly burst my door open as I lay in my bed, surrounded by books. I could go, I really could. But that means watching Chris.

After I came home from our ice cream situation, I couldn't pull myself together well enough for the girls not to notice the look of disappointment on my face. It was going so well, and went terrible so fast.

Can I blame him? He didn't know any better. He couldn't help that he was raised with money. And I tried to prove that argument to the girls, but they just said "Madison, do you see us degrading you like that because we have money? It's going to get worse when he signs the forty million dollar contract"

That quickly ended my argument.

I looked up from my book at Kelly, who had her toothbrush in her mouth and toothpaste on her face, not to mention the hickeys all over her chest.

"Should I? Or will there be a vampire there?" I laughed and heard Sasha screaming from the room next door.

"I told you look like a vampire attacked you!" Kelly looked at me and smiled.

"Get out of bed. He's a nobody"

Not really, Kelly.

He's Chris Sturniolo

She walked out of my room and I heard a bang from the room next to mine. "If you bitches don't shut the hell up! I have five more minutes of beauty sleep until I have to put on my glitter!" Olivia yelled.

I groaned and rolled out of bed, going to my closet.

What the fuck am I doing? I'm going to a football game, to see the guy who made me feel like crap to the point where I added more to my plate so I didn't have to be around his degrading anymore?

I threw on a random jersey, my denim jacket and some converse.

"Pregame?" I asked Sasha when I saw her with the usual, pizza and pink Whitney.

I took a bite out of pizza while I waited for Olivia to glitter my face. Kelly was in the corner, curling her hair and she had her hickeys covered up for the game.

"I'm glad everyone decided to wear denim jackets" I said, noticing them all wearing a blue denim jacket.

"Kelly, are you and Harry a thing yet?"Olivia asked and Kelly laughed.

"We are, but without the title, you know? Like no body would flirt with either of us because we're so public, but we aren't attaching ourselves. He might get drafted for the NFL and I don't want to take the risk of splitting up" She said, looking down.

"I just want whatever is best for both of us. I want to be a teacher and he wants to be in the NFL. I can't be a teacher and study if I'm constantly moving"

I nodded. "But at the same, you're happy with each other. Why put yourselves through this?" I asked and she shrugged.

Sasha clapped her hands. "Okay, enough of this. Let's do shots!"

"Are you coming with us tonight, Blake?" Kelly asked and I nodded. "You know it's at the football house right?" She continued and I nodded again.

"He won't stop me from having a good time. I'm not sweating it"

Will I see him tonight? Maybe, but the chances of him stopping me are slim to none. I won't let him talk to me unless it's class related. Why would I want to talk to him?

"My parents aren't coming today, dad got called into work" Sasha said as I downed a shot.

"Who's going to take our picture for game day now?" Olivia whined.