Seventeen

Madison

Last night was a dream but thinking about the future was a nightmare.

I opened my eyes to find that I wasn't in my own bed. I was in Chris'. Crap. I slept over.

His right arm was under my head and his left arm was tucking me into his side. So he does like cuddling.

I turned slowly, careful not to wake him and I looked at him. He looked peaceful and his eyelashes were a force to be reckoned with.

And then I looked at his lips.

Thinking about last night was a dream. How our lips met with passion, but gentle at the same time. How I pushed him away after our first kiss because I knew from the moment that if we continued, I wouldn't be able to stop.

Not only did I sleep in his bed, now I was watching him sleep as he cuddled me.

I can't imagine what the girls are thinking of me right now.

I was in deep for Chris. I had a huge crush on him.

"Morning, Blake" God, his voice made me want to melt. I looked up from his lips and smiled at him.

"Morning, Chris"

Then we sat in silence as he used the hand that was under my head to play with my hair. Did I do the impossible? Did Chris like me?

"You snore, did you know that?" He asked, with a smile.

I laughed. "You turn into a human sauna when you sleep" I told him and he nodded at me.

"Explains why you took your sweater off. Even asleep, Blake. I still have that affect on you" he said and I slapped his chest, before sitting up to face him

He looked up at me and sighed. "I have to shower" he said, covering his eyes. "It's you and those eyes! Enough with the sex eyes"

"I don't know what you're talking about, Chris" I laughed and he uncovered his eyes, looking at me again. "Even in the mornings, you still look pretty to me princess" Was he complimenting me? I blushed and got out of the bed.

"Yeah" he said, climbing out of bed. "I gotta shower" I laughed as he jogged towards the bathroom in his room. Before he closed the door, he looked back at me. "Unless you want to join..."

I picked up a pillow and launched it across the room at him.

"God, Blake. Consider throwing for the team next year"

I laughed and grabbed my sweater that was on the ground, throwing it over my head. I grabbed my phone off the table and looked at all my messages from Kelly.

I hit the call button and waited for her to pick up.

"Well, well, well. How was the ball, Cinderella? " Kelly answered the phone and I laughed.

"Have you been planning that all morning?"

"No, just the last fifteen minutes" she started. "Tell me everything. I've never seen anyone sleep over besides me. I need to know what happened"

I laughed and looked at the shower door. "I'll tell you when I get home, okay?"

"I love you, but don't get your heart broken" she said and I laughed.

"Love you too. Bye!"

If you told me I would've been waking up in the bed of the guy who was trying to ruin my college experience three weeks, I probably would've laughed. But here I am, happy as ever in Chris Sturniolo's bed.

Suddenly the bathroom door opened and my jaw dropped.

There stood Chris in just a towel

I took my hand and used it to physically close my mouth since I couldn't do it myself.