Twenty Three

Madison

I was scared to open my eyes this morning because I felt like the bed was cold where Chris should have been.

And when I did open my eyes, it was empty.

I thought he would've been here when I woke up. I rolled over in the huge bed and sighed. It smelled like Chris.

I hated the fact he could change everything. I hated that I did have real feelings for him, but I knew we were only benefits. I could ask for more, but it wouldn't work.

I heard something crinkle near my head, so I sat up and saw a note.

'Calm down, I didn't leave. I had practice. Be home at 8'

I felt around the bed for my phone, so I could check the time. It was 7:50, which meant he'd be back soon.

Last night was fun. I hated going down on guys, but he made me enjoy it. I looked down and saw I was still in Chris' shirt. I smiled at how he was all around me.

The bedroom door opened so quick, it slammed against the wall behind it. "You slut!" Kelly yelled and I laughed. I opened up the covers for her to join me and she laughed, rushing in beside me in the bed. "Tell me everything"

"It was going good" I told her and she nodded for me to continue. "I kind of, maybe...went down on him..." I whispered out the words and she gasped, covering her mouth with her hand.

"Shut up!"

I couldn't believe I had the balls to do it. I was a completely different woman last night. I guess it happens when you meet the right guy.

"Was it..." She asked, using her fingers as a measurement and increasing the distance between them. I nodded and she smirked. "Who are you and what have you done with my best friend?"

We heard footsteps coming down the hallway and we froze.

It wasn't like we were doing anything wrong, we were the only two girls that had been in the guy's actual bedrooms in the captain's house. We both hid under the covers.

Suddenly, the blanket was ripped off us and we screamed.

Harry and Chris stood above us, laughing

"Let me guess this straight, we go to practice for two hours, while you guys stay home and cuddle in my bed?" Chris asked as we laughed.

"You guys weren't here to cuddle. Plus, Madison cuddles better than you" Kelly told Harry and his jaw dropped in shock.

"Is that so?" He smirked and she nodded. He picked her up off the bed, throwing her over his shoulder and she squealed.

"Madison! Help me!" I laughed and tried to get up, but I was held back.

"Not so fast" Chris whispered in my ear, holding my waist. I laughed and tried to get out of his tight grip, before giving up and letting him throw me back on the bed.

I looked at him and smiled. "Morning, sleepyhead. Did you miss me?" He smirked as I raised my eyebrows at his question.

"Define miss ?" I asked and he gasped

"You're funny, Madison" he said, grabbing my arms to pull me out of the bed, so I stood up with him.

"Okay, maybe I did miss you...a little" I admitted and smiled at him.

"I knew it. It's my charm, the ladies can't stay away" I laughed and smacked his arm. "Can't blame a guy for trying"

I rolled my eyes. "I'm hungry. But not for a smoothie" he nodded and smiled at me.