𝟬𝟳 ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏⠀Missed Calls

CHAPTER SEVEN
Missed Calls

★

 ͏͏͏͏͏͏⠀⠀'Just a couple hours' turned out to be over half a day

Sujin's eyes only peel open from her slumber when streams of late morning sun aim straight at her face through the half-open blinds. She blinks once; twice; three times, letting her vision slowly adjust to her surroundings.

For a split second, she's groggily convinced herself that the last 24 hours were just some insanely vivid dream. That is, until the rude awakening of reality comes crashing down in the form of Nishimura Sora padding across the room.

Shit, Sujin grumbles, it's real.

"Good morning!" Sora notices the girl awaken through the mirror hanging on their bathroom door. She offers a kind smile in its reflection whilst dabbing rosy blush over her cheeks, "How'd you sleep?"

"Good..." Sujin rubs her eyes with a frown, looking down to see herself still dressed in clothes from the day before, "Uh - how long was I out for?"

Sora snaps her compact shut with a hum, taking a second to count in her head, "Like, 17 hours?"

"What?!"

Sora jumps at the sudden shriek, giggling to herself as she watches her roommate scramble out of the covers with a newfound determination.

"It happens to the best of us," She says in reassurance, "Jet lag's a real bummer, huh?"

"Yeah." Sujin mumbles. She seriously underestimated that one.

"Well, at least you've got the brunt of it out of the way. Welcome to KST!" Sora brandishes her hands in an overly enthusiastic 'Ta-da!' motion.