𝟭𝟰 ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏⠀Good Morning Sunshine

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
Good Morning Sunshine

★

͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏ ͏͏͏͏͏͏⠀⠀ It's safe to say that the following day, it takes far less nagging on Sora's part to convince Sujin to spend lunchtime with her and Sunoo

"If there's anything that makes this place worth it -" Sunoo grins, setting his tray of food atop an empty table, "- It's the bulgogi."

Sujin's brows quirk in mild amusement.

Kim Sunoo is cool-by-association, she's decided. Though she barely knows the boy, she trusts Sora's judgment enough by now to know he can't possibly be that bad. Besides, he let her copy off his notes in History class this morning; and she must admit, she's taken quite a liking to his bubbly personality and blunt, sarcastic humor.

"High hopes..." She hums, bringing a spoonful of the steaming beef dish to her lips. Sora and Sunoo watch for her reaction with bated breaths. A pause as she chews, and then - "Oh, wow."

"Told you!" Sunoo shimmies excitedly in his seat, proceeding to dig into his own plate.

"He might be right this once, but take every food opinion this guy has with a grain of salt..." Sora warns her roommate, face drawn to a comical seriousness as she whispers, "He's a mint chocolate enjoyer."

Sujin folds her arms across her chest decidedly, "What's wrong with mint chocolate, huh?"

"Oh my god, I love you." Sunoo gushes, "She gets it!"

The two exchange a giggly high-five over the table, leaving Sora to lean back in her chair with an exaggerated scowl.

"You guys are nasty." She humphs, "You're seriously telling me you want your desserts tasting like toothpaste?!"

"Toothpaste is a reach, Nishimura." Sujin rolls her eyes.

Sunoo nods in agreement, "You're just a chronic hater."