Trois

[HOUSE PARTY]

GEORGIE

Hello Loulou, I just moved
into my new house with my
good mates Alex and Arthur

We're throwing a house party
with a bunch of friends, most
of them being content creators

Want to come?

Hey Georgie, sure !

When ? Where ? What do I
bring ? What's the dress
code ?

Tonight - 9:30pm, I'll send you
the location, Nothing, No dress
code

[location]

Ok, perfect

See you tonight

See you

Looking at the clock on her wall to check the time, she realised she only had one hour to get ready before she needed to get going. Knowing that George would dress nicely, and Max would most definitely do the same, she decided to quickly change from her black trousers and grey sweatshirt.

Browsing through her closet, she opted for a simple cropped black blazer jacket with matching pants that she accessorised with some gold jewels. For the shoes, she decided to remain comfortable with her black platform Doc Martens.

She kept her makeup simple - it was only George's house party, not a premiere - and grabbed her black Prada bag before leaving her apartment.

The Uber ride to George's house was a little long since he wasn't living in the same neighbourhood as Lou. Yet, no matter the distance, she was there right on time - something that was so distinctive of her.

"Loulou !" smiled George when he opened the door, "It's been so long"

"Georgie !" the two hugged, "Yeah, I've been quite busy in Paris but don't worry I'm back now"

"Is that Loulou that I hear ?" asked Max who was making his way to the door. The two hugged before the girl realised the number of people already there.

"Am I late ?" she wondered, confused about how she could be one of the last ones there since she was on time.

"I may have lied to you and it was 9:30..." he told her. Her face displayed a shocked look, "Come on Lou ! We all know you would have been there at 9:30 on the clock. So, Max and I decided to lie to you so you wouldn't be the first one to be there" he explained.

Max chuckled, nodding in agreement. "Yeah, it's like a tradition now. We can always count on you to be punctual, Lou." It was something the two friends realised after going out with her a bunch of times. She was always right on time (or early but she would always say that she just arrived even if it was a lie).

Louise rolled her eyes playfully, her initial confusion melting into a smile. "You guys are ridiculous, you know that?"

"That's why you love us," Max teased, giving her a friendly nudge.

As they stepped inside the apartment, the lively chatter of guests and the upbeat music filled the air. George offered to grab a drink for Lou, but the girl wasn't too sure about his ability to make something good so she preferred to follow him and get herself something.

Max decided to introduce the French girl to his boyfriend Andrew as George quickly left to go talk to some of his mates. As she expected, the man was as lovely as Max and she easily understood why those two were said to be a 'couple goal' by George.